Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
So im sitting in my car in the parking lot, and these two girls about 12-13, get into the car next to me. They start just randomly honking the horn at people as they walk by. Which normally would be funny except theyre doing it to old people. I thought one lady was going to have a heart attack. So i told them to stop.....the one girl calls me a cunt bitch....so now im sitting here waiting for the parent to come out........
I really hate other peoples kids these days.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Replies (21-26):
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

well, i did say, the honking at people to scare them is funny as hell, you don't do it to old people, and that the only reason i said something. a couple people made me laugh. but when the old lady literally had to steady herself, i decided it was enough, since the grandmother thought it was a good idea to have two hooligans in the car alone. when i told the grandmother what happened, she didn't look surprised at all. 

Quoting carterscutie85:

Yep. And it's because of parents like CreziaMommy who thinks kids are just being kids.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

the grandmother came out a few minutes later, drove to the door to pick up the girls, and came back to the parking space. she asked me what happened, and she was pissed and lit them girls up. 

the lack of respect these days is appauling.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Call Walmart and tell them there are assholes in the parking lot purposefully scaring elderly customers.

SallyStitches
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I had enough common sense and respect to not do that to people when I was young. My mom would have, you know, disciplined me.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

if i was that mother i would laugh in your face..... and its not something teens learn from their parents.. its learned because they are kids being kids.. 

geez

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mybabybugssmile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM
They are most likely pregnant right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What assholes! Oh and to think those dumb bitches will be breeding like rabbits in a minute. Ugh I hate stupid trashy people!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM

she lets her kids be trashy....no point in arguing with her. she also hasn't come back to defend her trashy self. so im guessing trolling. 

Quoting SallyStitches:

I had enough common sense and respect to not do that to people when I was young. My mom would have, you know, disciplined me.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

if i was that mother i would laugh in your face..... and its not something teens learn from their parents.. its learned because they are kids being kids.. 

geez

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

lol i don't know about the mother, it was the grandmother they were with. she was pissed.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

They are most likely pregnant right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What assholes! Oh and to think those dumb bitches will be breeding like rabbits in a minute. Ugh I hate stupid trashy people!

moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Not normal.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

geez

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN