Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poor little boy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That poor little boy is still being held hostage by that man. I guess the good news is he is still alive and he is ring taken care of. He has a blanket and heater and enough food to last awhile. He is also getting his medicine that he needs everyday. Lets hope this ends very soon.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Have they figured out why this guy has taken this child? Was it random?

CafeMom Tickers
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM

My heart breaks for this little boy and his parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Omg. I didn't know that. What a crazy freak. How sad :(

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

They're in an underground bunker. 

Stand-off: Police are communicating with Dykes through a pipe into his bunker

Quoting Anonymous:

Really???? Wow. Do we know why he's doing this? I would be freaking the fuck out if I was his mom. Can't they shoot the stupid idiot guy??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
he had asked for a reporter to go down in exchange for the boy...whoever does has to realize they may die...and they are giving up they life for this boys
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:53 PM

smh...so sad.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM

then why don't they ask for an officer to volunteer to go in undercover as a reporter? i haven't seen that bit yet.  can you link?

Quoting Anonymous:

he had asked for a reporter to go down in exchange for the boy...whoever does has to realize they may die...and they are giving up they life for this boys

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Omg I'm glad that he's doing okay, but wtf is wrong with that man?? I hope everything ends soon and the little boy is returned home safe! There's too many crazy ass weirdos around today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymonkeys27
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

That poor little boy, and his poor parents... I just can't imagine. Bless Poland (bus driver) who gave up his life trying to protect those kids :( (I read that when Dykes stormed the bus he demanded two kids as hostages--for his  upcoming court case?-- and the bus driver tried to stop him from taking any of the children, so Dykes shot him. The little boy passed out after seeing Poland being shot, and that's how Dykes was able to take him. Not sure how much of that is accurate, but that's what the news article I read stated.... it's just so horrible.)

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg. I didn't know that. What a crazy freak. How sad :(

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

They're in an underground bunker. 

Stand-off: Police are communicating with Dykes through a pipe into his bunker

Quoting Anonymous:

Really???? Wow. Do we know why he's doing this? I would be freaking the fuck out if I was his mom. Can't they shoot the stupid idiot guy??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM
In all honesty, I would do it. Atleast an adult has a better chance at fighting him off than that boy. Plus, I have lived a great life and that little boys has barely begun. So sad :-(

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

then why don't they ask for an officer to volunteer to go in undercover as a reporter? i haven't seen that bit yet.  can you link?

Quoting Anonymous:

mariesmama
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

added to that i've heard the kid is autistic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN