Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel so crappy most of the day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I feel great when I wake up, lots of energy. Around 12 or 1, I start feeling really rundown and irritable and just bad. Then around 6 or 7 or 8 I get another surge of energy and I feel good again. This is an everyday thing. I eat well, I exercise regularly, I drink enough water, and I have a consistent sleep routine. I know I should ask a doc but I'd have to pay out of pocket for any tests they'd run. Any ideas why I feel like this for much of the day? I also take a multi, an allergy bill, and a complex B vitamin daily.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Bump
mariesmama
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

do what i do i drink a cup of coffe in the afternoons

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Could be the allergy pill.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I have the same problem. I notice that after I eat in the morning is when all my energy disappears. I spent a ton last summer with a homeopath because my Dr has no ideas. I'm seeing an endocrinologist monday. If i find out anything concrete I'll repost on here. I don't know what he'll test for if at all. I do have hashimoto's Disease, but my Dr tests that regularly and resets my meds accordingly. I also have other health issues, but I've never felt this crappy on a daily basis before.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I do...if anything it makes me feel worse :-/

Quoting mariesmama:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM

That would't work. Coffee makes me sick.

Quoting mariesmama:

Pm me for more info and a free sample.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I'm tired for most of the day...I could easily sleep all day. It sucks to be tired and feel crappy, I hope you figure out what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofBoys838
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

You may need more iron....or try an energy drink.  Also, they have some Crystal light packets for water that are for energy.  Good luck!

ladybugMarie

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I actually have read research that says that this is normal and how are biorythms are set up. Try taking a brisk short walk in the afternoon when you start feeling sluggish. I have the same problem, around 2 or so I start to feel very sleepy. I am fine in the morning up until a little while after lunch. I try to keep my lunch light and make sure I have protein each day in my lunch. 

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Try a cup of hot green tea around noon, have a sit, put your feet up and sip your tea for about 30 minutes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)