Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sucks for you bud

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
1 mom liked this
so my husband left when i was pregnant even though we had planned it (not going into that) he called when i was 8 months and said i better not give dd his last name or put him on the bc.well i had her and in the state i live i had to put him down and she had to have his last name.she is 2 months old and he just found out(by fb stalking) what her name is.he just showed up at my door with his girlfriend.he was screaming because i wouldnt open the door the gf was threatening me so i called the police and they arrested both of them :) all over my dd having her fathers last name....
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Ummmm sorry but you can give your DD any last name you wish. They can't make you add the fathers name either.

I say TROLL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM
look it up or call the university of tn hospital.they told me he had to be on there because we are married have his last name and i was on his insurance ans she had to have his last name.not everything is a troll dumb ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm sorry but you can give your DD any last name you wish. They can't make you add the fathers name either.

I say TROLL

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM

there are courts for this reason...

Quoting Anonymous:

look it up or call the university of tn hospital.they told me he had to be on there because we are married have his last name and i was on his insurance ans she had to have his last name.not everything is a troll dumb ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

I say TROLL

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes, just because someone tells you something makes it true *eyeroll*. You could've named your daughter whatever you wanted.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I say TROLL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM

WHY would you give her his last name?? I dont know of ANY state that would require that. You should've said you didn't know who the father was. Your little girl shouldn't carry the last name of some dingleberry asshole like him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM

She is exactly right, this happened to a friend of mine. Even though her husband wasn't the bio dad she had to use his last name because they were married.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I say TROLL

SillySally83
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't have to put your husband on the BC, thats simply not true. You don't have to put anyone on the BC.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Married couples give their kids different last names all the time. Someone lied to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

He didn't want to be associated with her.  Is he worried about CS?

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Wow. It's his child. What the hell is wrong with his gf, I mean why would you want to be with a guy that denies his kid. In a few months she will be crying, I don't know why he left when I got pregnant and is denying my baby. Drama. Sorry for this. Glad you called the cops.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN