Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

some men are just pigs i swear!*vent*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
So this married man I used to work with found me and added me on facebook. Cool whatever.

The problem is he started tryin to talk to me about hookin up and what not I said no...ignored his messages...today he had the nerve to message me about it again so I told him no I recently started talkin to this super great guy.

He had the nerve to go off on me mad cause I wouldn't make time for him but did for this other guy! He also told me the other guy was not a real man like he was and when I got hurt I would be runnin to him.

I am like ummmm yea no....your married first off so why would I mess with you someone I would never have a future with when someday I wanna get married and maybe have one more child...and second why would I want someone I can only have part time because of his commitments to his family. And 3rd you don't even know the man I am talkin to how can you say he isn't a real man when you don't know him? Imo YOU AREN'T THE REAL MAN! Thank god he hasn't said anything else since then.*vent over*
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)