Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This sucks really bad.

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 11 Replies
I have a few people coming over tomorrow and my house is a mess. Normally my house is clean and if it does get a bit messy its not a big deal cause I can clean it. (its not very messy just a little bit.) i need to vacuum do some laundry and organize my kitchen. But I cant walk. I have very severe eczema on the bottom of my foot the whole bottom of my foot is cracked and swelling its been like this a couple weeks and Ive been dealing with it but today its decided to start pussing (clear so not worried to bad) and bleeding uncontrollably everytime I walk on it. Its very painful and nothing works. No I cant go to the dr theres nothing they can do and I dont have insurance to go to a dermetologist or anything ugh. This sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Oh and to make things worse I just started my period and Im cramping so bad I can barely move anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Oh, that does suck. :( Do you have any friends or relatives you could talk into it for a little cash?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
If I had any money lol. But my fiance will have to do it later. He wont be very happy about it though. I just dont want to wait on him its bugging me now knowing it needs to get done.

Quoting JadsW:

Oh, that does suck. :( Do you have any friends or relatives you could talk into it for a little cash?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommy85
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Crawl on ur knees if your that desperate but I think your guests will understand
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Lol itll get done by tomorrow its just bugging me now I actually started the laundry and kitchen but couldnt take it anymore.

Quoting blessedmommy85:

Crawl on ur knees if your that desperate but I think your guests will understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Eh. At least it'll get done. Just hang back & take care, in the mean time.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

If I had any money lol. But my fiance will have to do it later. He wont be very happy about it though. I just dont want to wait on him its bugging me now knowing it needs to get done.

Quoting JadsW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM

cn you get a wheelchair? maybe loan one from a hospital or craigslist may be cheap...

jupiter5
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

or a rolly comupter chair!!!

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Lol i used to have one of those it made me lazy lmao.

Quoting jupiter5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

i want one they  are so fun, especially the comfy "executive" ones!!  ^.^

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Lol i used to have one of those it made me lazy lmao.

Quoting jupiter5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)