Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I just made my menu and lists for the week. I'm going to have to go to at least 3 stores. Too many people with different dietary restrictions to find it all one place! Anyone else go through this headache week after week? How many stores do you go to, and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Replies (21-25):
meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I always shop at two different stores to put meals together. I tell everyone they can either eat what I buy from the two stores or go themselves.

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I go to 2 stores to get good deals. They are both within a mile of my house, though. 

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Exactly

Quoting Nolanzo:

This concept amuses me... Just the other day I debated with my father in law about driving 20 minute to the outskirts of Poughkeepsie to save 5 cents a gallon on gas. Um.... Duh? You drive a freakin Yukon and probably spent MORE just on your scenic route alone rather than paying the extra damn 5cents lol

Quoting s.osborne:

My mom goes to 3 different stores just to save a couple bucks on the sales a coupons and I'm like "the couple bucks you thought you saved you just spent in has driving all over the place" I only go to one place

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMomto4
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I make a menu and a list and only shop at 1 store.

.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I have 1100 in grocery money and have no desire to go shopping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN