Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion speech

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
I am doing a speech on why abortion is wrong. Can anyone recommend a great website to support my stance? Or does anyone have anything to say to why its wrong?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitschy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I don't feel it's wrong. Here's a bump for you although I don't imagine pro choice websites are hard to locate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

ToolArmy066
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this
You should google the how they do produres, what tools they use, and what partial birth abortion is. If you have the stomach you can also google pictures, that alone should show people how wrong it is. They have sonograms of the baby trying to get away from the tools during the abortion. Also you can talk about that by calling it a "fetus" their trying to dehumanize the child and that fetus is latin for "young one" so when they say its not a baby and calling it a fetus their hypocrites. Also the woman who started planned parenthood the biggest abortion chain is a raciest and spoke for the kkk. Margret sanger (I'm not sure how her last name is spelled, just start googleing it and it will come up).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
softkitty42
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM

im pro-choice but heres a bump

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM
What is the angle? I don't know anyone who thinks abortion is 'right' in every sense. It should just be legal.

Is the paper why abortion should be illegal?

Also... You are only going to get a bunch of bias and junk science from pro life propaganda. You might want to stick to reputable peer reviewed fact based data.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I have to state my stance on abortion. Which I don't agree with it. I need to give 3 reasons for my stance and 3 reasons against my am stance. I have to talk 3-5 minutes.

Quoting Momniscient:

What is the angle? I don't know anyone who thinks abortion is 'right' in every sense. It should just be legal.

Also... You are only going to get a bunch of bias and junk science from pro life propaganda. You might want to stick to reputable peer reviewed fact based data.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
You don't agree with it being legal?

If it is a reputable class and is researched based I'd be really picky about the sources you use.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to state my stance on abortion. Which I don't agree with it. I need to give 3 reasons for my stance and 3 reasons against my am stance. I have to talk 3-5 minutes.

Quoting Momniscient:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, here we go with the strategy for all liberals and pro-abortionists! Call pro-lifers uneducated, stupid, or religious zealots!

To the OP, research the REAL agenda of the feminist movement!

If you want to stick to facts, never deny that a life is being taken. That's a fact.

Quoting Momniscient:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:51 PM
You should be more creative. Abortion is overdone.
softkitty42
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

im not liberal or pro abortion

i actually dont know anyone pro-abortion, ive never seen anyone walking around with signs saying "HAVE AN ABORTION" before

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, here we go with the strategy for all liberals and pro-abortionists! Call pro-lifers uneducated, stupid, or religious zealots!

To the OP, research the REAL agenda of the feminist movement!

If you want to stick to facts, never deny that a life is being taken. That's a fact.

Quoting Momniscient:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)