Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

boob job!! edit!! another question added:)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 136 Replies
My husband and I have talked about me getting one for awhile now. Well we quit talking about it and then yesterday we where shopping for me some new outfits. My husband being him tries helping me to hurry me alone because he hates shopping with me lol and I could do it all day:-P

Well I guess he saw how hard it is for me to find clothes that fit because when he got home I was walking behind him and seen that he was looking up information about surgeons for boob jobs. I asked him was he looking for me,he said well yeah we've talked about it before..about how much you really wanted one. I was like YEAH!!

I am a 32AAA. Basically flat!!:'( Not only is it impossible to find clothes that fit but my self-esteem is so low because of my boobs. Don't judge me because everyone is different and only people with small to nonexistent boobs can understand. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because in the past something always comes up where I am unable to get them..but Monday I am calling a surgeon to find out her prices and to set up a consultation with her. I just really hope I can get them. Has anyone else had breast implants? How much did you have to pay? Do you like them? Was the recovery really bad???

Edit..my husband asked me today if it is possible to get stretch marks from breast implants if you have small breast before getting them..so is it??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I am usually against boob jobs... But if you are that affected by them go for it.  I had some surgery done on my foot to graph scars and scrape scar tissue because I was so self conscience about it and I dont regret it.  Be safe and research your doctor.

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I have had mine for 5 yrs. Same reason as you & I love them. I would do it all over again tomorrow! Recovery sucked, super painful to me but it was worth it. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I personally wouldn't do it. It's an elective surgery with lots of risks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
sweety any body enhancement worth it if it makes you feel good and confident. my sister was like - A. she got a dd now. she loves it but its something to get used to. And after the surgery she was in a huge amount of pain. but you know no pain no gain. I want a tummy tuck so bad. but to much money. I will have it one of these days. So just ask yourself is the pain worth to have some kick ass knockers or not. I say go for it. but make sure you get the best doctor possible. good luck hon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Yeah..i never thought I would consider getting one but after my three kids and breast feeding they got even smaller:'(
My confidence is horrible. This is stupid I know but to the point that when I see other women with a woman figure I almost feel a resentment toward them(like it's their fault right). And like I said buying cloths is impossible! I don't want nothing unnatural looking. I want them to look very natural and proportion to my body.

Quoting 428:

I am usually against boob jobs... But if you are that affected by them go for it.  I had some surgery done on my foot to graph scars and scrape scar tissue because I was so self conscience about it and I dont regret it.  Be safe and research your doctor.

Mom7142
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I had them a year ago. Best thing I ever done! Dr. Talbot at The plastic Surgery Center in Hattiesburg Ms was my surgeon. Wonderful experience. I was really sore in my chest muscles for bout a week then it slowly went away. If you get them, a must is doing the excercises they recommend....it gets boring, but in the long run they are totally worth doing!
Momyplease
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM
also just one more thing to consider. that I always worry about.What if I die in sergery and never see my boy again and he will have to grow up with out me. that also was my show stopper.but if you have a strong heart and no sicknesses. You probably be just fine . just make sure your doctor is experienced and the best. good luck sweety. let me know what happening with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Where they super expensive? Yeah I think the pain would be very much worth it.

Quoting AllieReed:

I have had mine for 5 yrs. Same reason as you & I love them. I would do it all over again tomorrow! Recovery sucked, super painful to me but it was worth it. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Against all plastic surgery unless it is needed. Everyone starts looking the same if God wanted us to be or look a certain way he would of made us that way. My sister had surgery and I think it is the biggest waste of money and boobs even my 17 year old knows real from memorex and everyone that gets surgery usually starts dressing with tighter clothes.
Momyplease
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
sweety your selfesteem and feelings are never stupid. Dont say that. You do not need to explain yourself to anyone. if thats how you feel then that is how you feel and if you have the desire to be happy then it's within your rights to do what ever about it that you want. Its your life and youth is not for forever so make the best of it possible in the safest way possible. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah..i never thought I would consider getting one but after my three kids and breast feeding they got even smaller:'(

My confidence is horrible. This is stupid I know but to the point that when I see other women with a woman figure I almost feel a resentment toward them(like it's their fault right). And like I said buying cloths is impossible! I don't want nothing unnatural looking. I want them to look very natural and proportion to my body.

Quoting 428:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)