Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

My husband called me this morning. It was really nice to wake up to his voice  (he is deployed). Then I took my 2 year old son to my nephews basketball game. We didn't stay very long because it was nap time for him. Then I drove around for a bit to let him nap in the car. I rolled my windows down and listened to some music. Then I decided to bring to him to the park but it was blocked off for another stupid parade. So I drove an hour away to the state park. It was gorgeous!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaxJemmaMomma
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
We looked at a house. And then went to walmart and now watching a movie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hierophant85
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I work overnights so I slept.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I worked  then I picked up my dd from church, now i'm home relaxing.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Not too much. I have worked out, cleaned the house and made part of the the fruit snack stadium for the Super Bowl party tomorrow. Tonight dh and I are going out to dinner with friends.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Nothing much......

I showed the condo a few houses down to 2 prospective tenants, cooked lunch for the kids, took out the garbage and checked the mail. Jumped on CM and have been hopping all over the site, lol

Going to watch movies in a bit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I'm a SAHM... I basically just sat on my ass
;) ;)

Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Took my husband to work, went to a memorial service for my friend that died Wednesday, washed the boys' blankets, making dinner, have to leave in a couple hours to go get my husband.

klbetts
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I cleaned house a little picked up my babysitter, went to the book store (alone since I left the kids at home with the sitter), at lunch at a sit down restaurant ( again alone), did some grocery shopping, then braved the nasty roads home to take the babysitter home, now sitting with the little ones hanging out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Did two loads of laundry ordered pizza for lunch helped with my dd's basketball teams fundraiser. now watching dateline and sitting on a heating pad. trying to get motivated to go order dh's b-day cake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrientalLily
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I worked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)