Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am starting to think all but maybe one or two of my haters have lost their anon button. It has taken my CM entertainment level down quite a bit.  I enjoyed the ridiculousness.  No more "old", "fat", "ugly", "saggy", "penis pop", etc... comments.

It makes me sad.  CM admin should give them their anon buttons back.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (141-150):
MomLife16
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Whoa! I can see a much older kid like 17ish just joking around (in front of his mother is weird) but not 9 or even 10. And the fact that she posts about her son and penises a lot is disturbing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The post is old. It was posted early last year. Personally, I think the big issue with a lot of women, is because she was posting a lot about penises and her son.

Quoting MomLife16:

How old was the kid? It's not bringing up the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just sick

Quoting MomLife16:

When I first started reading what you posted I was starting to trip out. All I could think of was "WHO LETS THEIR MOM TAKE PICS OF THAT?!?!?!" Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

There were at least 3 pics, one of him licking the "head", one of him licking the "balls", one showing it resting on his tongue. The title of the post, "does this make my son look gay?"

*it was a penis lollipop*

Quoting MomLife16:

I don't know what "penis pop" means on here but my friends and I say that when someone mentions someone breaking a penis! Lmao

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

um...can anyone explain "penis pop" to me? 

I think I missed that one?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

If all your haters are gone then you have become boring. Remember life isn't life if you don't have a few haters.

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
How many posts of mine have you seen about penises and my sons?

Quoting MomLife16:

Whoa! I can see a much older kid like 17ish just joking around (in front of his mother is weird) but not 9 or even 10. And the fact that she posts about her son and penises a lot is disturbing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The post is old. It was posted early last year. Personally, I think the big issue with a lot of women, is because she was posting a lot about penises and her son.

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just sick

Quoting MomLife16:

When I first started reading what you posted I was starting to trip out. All I could think of was "WHO LETS THEIR MOM TAKE PICS OF THAT?!?!?!" Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

There were at least 3 pics, one of him licking the "head", one of him licking the "balls", one showing it resting on his tongue. The title of the post, "does this make my son look gay?"

Quoting MomLife16:

I don't know what "penis pop" means on here but my friends and I say that when someone mentions someone breaking a penis! Lmao

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM

LOL

AthenaGrace
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Am I the only one wondering what, "penis pop," is?? Sounds intriguing lol.

MomLife16
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Is she speaking about you? 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just sick

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomLife16:

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Yes.

Quoting MomLife16:

Is she speaking about you? 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's just sick

Quoting MomLife16:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MomLife16:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I still have my anon button because I'm a rare nice anon. I've posted a few times on your stuff, the one where it was your heart baby's (was that what you called him) birthday. I didn't know what a heart baby was and you started with baby pics so I started to cry thinking he was dead. I've also asked about your ex a few times. I just don't like random people knowing who I am so I post anon. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM
How the baby?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN