Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am starting to think all but maybe one or two of my haters have lost their anon button. It has taken my CM entertainment level down quite a bit.  I enjoyed the ridiculousness.  No more "old", "fat", "ugly", "saggy", "penis pop", etc... comments.

It makes me sad.  CM admin should give them their anon buttons back.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM

My bad I thought you were the one posting they had worms on here  a while back. Bratfree dedicated a post about the woman who had posted that on CM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
WHAT!? 0.o

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Obviously, taking a pic of your kid eating candy shaped like a little blue penis is the beginning of the apocalypse...lol.

Quoting kayla4507:

I have to admit, I saw penis pop and it made me smile and I have no idea what it refers to. 

powow65
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
On "CM FB" a mom showed a penis chocolate! Lol

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Obviously, taking a pic of your kid eating candy shaped like a little blue penis is the beginning of the apocalypse...lol.

Quoting kayla4507:

I have to admit, I saw penis pop and it made me smile and I have no idea what it refers to. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Maybe it was all your imagination?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Unoriginal.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I'll work on it and get back to you

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Lol, almost. You need a little practice though. 

Quoting Unoriginal.:

hatehatehateoldhatehatehatesaggy
hatehatehatepenispop
Hatehatehate

Feel better? Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Unoriginal.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:56 PM
ButterMeUp

Quoting Anonymous:

My bad I thought you were the one posting they had worms on here  a while back. Bratfree dedicated a post about the woman who had posted that on CM.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM

No, that wasn't me...lol.  My ass had rhoids, but those went away.  Pregnancy wasn't being nice to me. There have never been worms colonizing in my shithole.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Thanks !

And  with that correction , I can not think of a single hater for you OP.  Sorry about that.

Quoting Unoriginal.:

ButterMeUp

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM

NOPE  your wrong.  Still have my button!  

Just busy... 

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I am totally harmless...lol. 

Quoting jj4ij:

I always liked you and could never understand their hating..... But it was always entertaining and it has been very civil in your posts lately! Your name used to even be brought up in others posts talking negatively about you. Maybe they grew up. Who knows.... Maybe they did lose their anons!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)