Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you spending your refund on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

2.5 K will pay off our credit card debt. 1K towards college savings. 1K just for shopping. 1K towards insurance. Rest for personal savings.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Smart! We did that(in fact it's why we're broke right now.). DH couldn't work cause of his student teaching and I couldn't work cause of my own schooling and his schedule was so erratic. We saved up money all year and used student loans to survive. It was hell. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am putting mine in the bank to use to pay bills when I can't work in the fall because I will be student teaching.

IDidYourMom8709
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
used car and downpayment on a house i hope
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Paying off Christmas and other debt.
lovexroads88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Oh please don't joke like that lol. My twin boys each got a box set of 30 for their birthday. Holy hot wheels bat man! The things are everywhere!

Quoting Anonymous:

Imma buy 180 matchbox cars!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
About 2k will go to our wedding (well, that's what I'm setting aside, hopefully won't spend more than 1,500). The rest toward my student loans.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Daycare for a year and pay back my sister $800. I can't spend any on me, its all to take care of my kids since their dad hasn't paid child support in a year.
baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
My son got 72 for his birthday. What. The. Fuck. I think we are down to like 50 of them.....

Quoting lovexroads88:

Oh please don't joke like that lol. My twin boys each got a box set of 30 for their birthday. Holy hot wheels bat man! The things are everywhere!

Quoting Anonymous:

Imma buy 180 matchbox cars!

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM

we use it for fun stuff since we dont really need it this yr we are thinking of taking a vacation to aruba hubby was there for 2 months and really liked it

-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
A coffee from Starbucks will be my splurge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM
getting our car back and looking for a place to live. Also paying off some bills
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured