Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Something I have to get off my chest.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies

1.) First off, my husband may be cheating on me because I've gained weight. When I went back to work after having my now 3 month old daughter, he started bringing his manager's wife home. She has a crush on him so she walked around topless when I wasn't there. I said something to him and that gave her the invitation to walk topless while I'm there and he was rubbing her inappropriately. So, in anger, I told him I didn't care what he did with her, so she gave him a handjob in front of me. Since then, she's bought him things, come up to the job to talk to him, send pictures on the phone, call him, text him and so on. The other day, mind you that he's had the same number for 5 years, he gets a topless picture from someone eles. Then the girl called. I answered the phone and she hung up. We haven't had sex in a month either. He said I need to focus on losing the weight. This brings me to...

2.) I think I got PPD. I work at a medical office with a doctor that doesn't like women so much. That, with my husband's grief, my weight, and the fact that I went back to work after 5 weeks working 40-45 hours a week barely seeing my girls, I think this messed with my head. I can't concentrate. I forget everything, which I've never done, so making me feel like I failed. Not to mention my house is always messed up when I get home, my oldest has a cold because she was being sent to school with t-shirts in 15 degree weather, my doctor always yells at me and belittle my intellegence in front of his patients. My supervisor and her supervisor pulled me into the office the day after I had a meltdown (I basically didn't talk to anyone at work unless needed and when I went outside and my door was frozen open for the second time that day, I just started bawling for 15 mins, this made me end up missing picking my oldest up from school, the only time I get with her alone) and told me that I was switching doctors in a few weeks. One of the other MAs is having problems with his doctor. She insults him to the supervisors. I'm hoping this will be a break for the both of us. But, he is a problem too which brings me to...

3.) I think I have a crush on my co-worker. I don't know if I'm desprate because my husband doesn't want me anymore, but lately whenever we talk, I will feel myself blush. I have taken him to a party for with old coworkers and took him home after work, but nothing has ever happened between us. I'm standoffish. The day I left for maternity leave, he gave me a hug, but honestly, I think it was because everyone gave me a hug that day. I told him I was looking for apartments in the area (work 40 mins from home) and he volunteered for me to see his apartment. Again, nothing happened. When we are alone (at work or when I'm taking him home) we talk. I've learned a ton about his past, his mother, the effects of racism on his life, and why he doesn't have a girlfriend. I know normal 22 year old males don't open up to thier coworkers so something seemed off about that. He seems nervous about my husband, but my husband is jealous of him. I would never let it get past a crush, mainly because I'm not my huband's manager's wife.

Just had to get it off my chest... clear my head.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. What a hot mess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
37 moms liked this

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? I'm stuck at she gave him a handjob infront of you. WHY are you with him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
5 moms liked this
You think your husband MIGHT be cheating on you?! WTF are you doing with a man that got a handjob from another woman right in front of you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Umm he MAY be cheating on you? He is.. Why do you allow this?
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
He may be cheating when you saw him get a handjob from another woman in front of you?!

You know girl, you know.
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

w.T.f.

Seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Your husband *MAY* be cheating on you?!  Seriously?

NAILEDIT
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I didn't make it passed she have him a handjob in front of you....

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Damn. I couldn't make heads or tails of this mess. I hope someone can get you the right advice...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Wow!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)