Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i need advice please dont bash

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
i had ds 3 weeks ago.his dad hasnt seen him wont ask about him all he does is fight with me.he has given my number to 8 people hes told them so much stuff that isnt true like im a whore i wont do the test and other stuff.ive begged for the test and him to see my son.we got into it tonight because i asked him to buy the baby some diapers on his way home so i didnt have to get him out in the snow and i would give him the money(he lives 2 doors down it wasnt out of the way) he said no and some other things and i said from this point on you are dead to me and i will be damn sure"baby" thinks the same thing.he deserves better than your sorry ass anyway! My question is where do i go from here?i never expected him to be like this especially toward our son.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Is he on the birth certificate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Um. I've got nothing.....
MJP76
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
3 moms liked this

File for child support.. He will probably ask for a test, you WILL have to take one, but the state should foot the bill, and if it is in fact his baby, he will start paying child support.

i don't mean by any means to be mean here, but I don't understand why women have babies with douchebags!

SillySally83
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

You pick yourself up and take care of your son. That's all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM

court

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep

Quoting SillySally83:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

If it continues then i would get the law involved and a paternity test. also about the birth certificate like mama above asked

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

He may never step up and be a decent father. You can't change that. All you can do is just focus on taking care of your ds, you may be doing this alone so figure out how you can do it without the father.

File for child support, he'll either pay or cause himself a lot of issues later on. They will order a DNA test. One mom above me said the state may pick up the  tab, but here in Ky each parent pays half.He will have to take you to court to get visitation. Make sure you apply for custody asap.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
how do i file for child support.and he is his no chance oh him not being his.the answer to the last part.i thought he was a good guy until i told him i wouldnt get an abortion.

Quoting MJP76:

File for child support.. He will probably ask for a test, you WILL have to take one, but the state should foot the bill, and if it is in fact his baby, he will start paying child support.

i don't mean by any means to be mean here, but I don't understand why women have babies with douchebags!

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM
This. Exactly.

Quoting SillySally83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN