Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that's it. I'm done.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Three years into our relationship and for the last 2 years we have sex (always missionary) on average once every 6 weeks. there are no other forms of intimacy from communication to kissing. I can't take it anymore. Yes I've tried to initiate, spice things up, communicate.... he shuts down. report
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Have you tried talking to him? It's really not fair if you don't tell the guy strait out (no beating around the bush, no expecting him to just know, just sitting him down and telling him EVERYTHING that you feel) what's going on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I've made over 50 attempts at it but he gets defensive and blows up. he blamed it on my weight, lost the baby weight. still no sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried talking to him? It's really not fair if you don't tell the guy strait out (no beating around the bush, no expecting him to just know, just sitting him down and telling him EVERYTHING that you feel) what's going on.

IMaBABYsMaMa
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
How was it the first year? Did he change, meaning use to be a bit more into different things? I've got to have attention not constant but I like to know I'm loved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I would be trying to figure out what is actually going on. Not wanting sex is more likely a symptom of something else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Have you told him that he needs to either see a doctor, tell you what's REALLY going on, make an attempt at change, or you're divorcing him?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've made over 50 attempts at it but he gets defensive and blows up. he blamed it on my weight, lost the baby weight. still no sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM
We had sex 5 times a week at least then it stopped when I got pregnant and the baby is one now and its still bad.

Quoting IMaBABYsMaMa:

How was it the first year? Did he change, meaning use to be a bit more into different things? I've got to have attention not constant but I like to know I'm loved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Lmao he won't let me say all that. I say "I'm concerned about our se-----" and BAM me explodes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you told him that he needs to either see a doctor, tell you what's REALLY going on, make an attempt at change, or you're divorcing him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Try writing it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao he won't let me say all that. I say "I'm concerned about our se-----" and BAM me explodes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Bump
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM
It's time to get out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)