Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh craigslist lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Social administrator (work at home)

Social Administrator /Personal Assistant part-time

Busy professional seeking a part-time (15hrs) social administrator to take charge of his on-line dating profiling and scheduling. Qualified applicants must be female, very likable, outgoing and fun and have the ability to connect with all types of people. Strong creativity, excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently are required.

Interested applicants should email a recent photo, contract information, brief bio about themselves and in a short paragraph state why they would be a good fit for this position.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I'm browsing for jobs & found this one lol
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

well respond to it. see what happens.... and keep us informed

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I told dh to send it to one of his friends & ask if it was his ad lol

Quoting D.O.E.:

well respond to it. see what happens.... and keep us informed

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Lol it sounds like the limo driver position we have in our area lol. Must be female and between 5'5-5'8 and between 120-140. Lol wtf is wrong with people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Hmmm....that doesn't seem completely suspicious.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Lmmfao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM
We have some straight weirdos posting ads where I live lol. Ill give a couple of examples.

One was a guy who posted wanting someone to shave his back (gross) I don't remember all the details but it was funny.. But disturbing.

Another I saw like a month ago under gigs. The title said something about wanting a pantyhose model. Well that alone was kind of odd but I read it anyway. Well HE wanted women to model a certain brand and colors of pantyhose (forgot which specific he said, and he was specific to brand and type!) and you had to have your toenails painted.. And not just painted they had to be 2 colors alternating and you have to model them in a thong, and then towards the end of the post he added in that he also want to be able to "release himself" on the models toes.... Umm eww. This guy definitely knew what exactly he wanted.

There's plenty more, these people up here obciously have no lives lol. I haven't been on in a while though so god know what's up there now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)