Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you know why men like bigger women?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because bones are for dogs!!!

That is all!

*edit*

OK I posted this to get you women riled up, I did not post it to be mean, I actually hate this saying, "meat is for men, bones are for dogs." It bugs the crap out of me.
I posted this because there is a lot of fat bashing that occurs on this site, being on the other end of the bashing doesn't feel good does it?
It hurts everyone equally, so maybe next time you make a fat joke you should think about how many people will be bothered by it. Same for skinny jokes. It hurts being bashed, maybe as mothers we should move on and give it a rest.
Fat/skinny bashing is the same as being racist, is it right? No, does that make it stop? No.
So maybe the next time you decide to say that fat women are disgusting or skinny women are disgusting, you might stop and think that what you are about to say, might be the final straw for somebody and they commit suicide or something just as drastic.
You get more flies with sugar, than vinegar.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (321-323):
grandmotherof6
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

LOVE THIS POST

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Men like any woman if she's naked?

Quoting Amybelle:

LO.....L explain the popularity of Playboy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
It takes all kinds, some men like big girls and some men like skinny girls..I don't understand why women feel the need to put each other down. I have always been big and I have a sister who has always been tiny. There was a time years ago we used to work at a strip club(we were young and stupid we thought it was a good idea, obviously I know now that it wasn't and I would never do it again so no need to tell me how nasty I am) she was about 5'9" 120 lbs and I was about 5'4" 170 lbs. Before that experience I always looked at her as the pretty sister, but there were plenty of times when men walked right by her to see me and there were times they walked right past me to see her. We have enough pressure on us to look a certain way why would we do that to each other too? No one can say what all men like because for every body type there is a man out there who thinks it's beautiful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN