Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

love yourself

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:35 PM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this

Every post i've read tonight is either woman putting down other woman, or comments on other posts being straight rude. Maybe im old fashion but I was taught "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

We all have out opinions, but if they are hurtful, keep them to yourselves!!! We are all mom looking for support, advice, or just someone to rant and talk to. Noone comes here to be bashed on!

I don't understand why people are so mean. Did you have a bad day? Life really just that awful? There is no reason to take your problems out on someone who did nothing to you!

I've learned in life, mean women are, A.Jelous or B.Unhappy

These are noones problems but your own! Life is what you make it.

I just wish we could all just be nice! Accept eachother for who we are, help not judge!! I don't care what race you are, what religion, what social class, skinny, fat, short,tall. None of us are any better than the next. Except, A nice person is always better than a BITCH!  So next time you decide to shove a stick up your bum and try to ruin someone elses day, just rember YOU are the one looking like a idiot. 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Yea....do you know what group you are in right now? This is like talking to a bunch of walls. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

This should turn out well in this group.

my4loves4
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM

lol i know girls, im just so frustrated with it though!! i just dont get what people gain fom hurting other people?

Thomasmom07
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM
This group isn't made for advice. I joined for the entertainment lol. You have to have thick skin in here if you plan on asking for "advice"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4loves4
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Thomasmom07:

This group isn't made for advice. I joined for the entertainment lol. You have to have thick skin in here if you plan on asking for "advice"

lol i noticed, i haven't had to many bad expeinces myself in this group but ive seen so many others attacked for no reason at all. I'm just tying to understand WHY it makes them feel so good to make others feel so bad.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM

This is Mom Confessions so you're telling us this because?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM

This is a confessions group. If you want nice, go to a different group!

Also, viewpoints can be offensive, or just plain wrong. Corrections always call for an argument.

lucsch
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM

If you want advice, there IS an advice group. I'm a member!

my4loves4
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Its my confession in a way, I beleive most of you are rude, unhappy women who need to get a life.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I'm rude. So what. I'm very happy and have plenty of life. You know nothing about me or anyone else here. You can't judge someone based on one or two responses. Not fairly anyway.

Quoting my4loves4:

Its my confession in a way, I beleive most of you are rude, unhappy women who need to get a life.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN