Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cafescum that recieve public assistance

Posted by   + Show Post

do these posts ever stop? Really though.. its getting old. I'm sure I'm not the only non-pa recieving cafemom who feels this way.. 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
You're tired of the pa posts, yet you post one? Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I will admit that ILOVE the food stamp posts. They are my absolute favorite and provide endless amounts of entertainment.
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I just don't open them.  I don't see what's the problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why the fuck does anyone care about who receives PA? I wish you bitches would just worry about your own lives and financial situations and not everyone else's! 

I'll tell you why it's because we are supporting you all. We have to worry about our own and then yours also. Plain & simple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM
You say you hit reply instead, the only reply buttons are at the top and bottom of the page.
When you hit reply, it doesn't quote anyone. You must have hit quote button instead of reply, and ended up quoting yourself. Laughable, though.
: )

Quoting egbkeb:

Good point lol 

Quoting egbkeb:

do these posts ever stop? Really though.. its getting old. I'm sure I'm not the only non-pa recieving cafemom who feels this way.. 

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM

often these people are feeling powerless and inferior in their own lives so picking on people on P.A makes them feel powerful, they are obviously cowards thats why these types of post are always anonymous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Please. Very little of what's taken out of your check for taxes goes to pa. The only people you have to worry about is your own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why the fuck does anyone care about who receives PA? I wish you bitches would just worry about your own lives and financial situations and not everyone else's! 

I'll tell you why it's because we are supporting you all. We have to worry about our own and then yours also. Plain & simple.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I'm not on PA and I get super tired of seeing the PA posts and debates. I don't open them anymore. It's just the same old stale shit, different day.

Josie_P
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

But then what else would people talk about? Surely not the economy or anything else worthwhile.

Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Adored45
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Other women's lives are none of my business...we tend to focus on others and pick apart their situations so we don't have to look at ourselves. Stop making these gals feel bad about themselves. I don't know that I'd trade spots with them, but they may not want to trade spots with me either...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)