Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cafescum that recieve public assistance

Posted by   + Show Post

do these posts ever stop? Really though.. its getting old. I'm sure I'm not the only non-pa recieving cafemom who feels this way.. 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (111-117):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Quoting redneckmama4:

Just ugly!

Ya know anger affects your health, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You'd better hope you never fall on hard times. Karma is a bigger bitch than you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Karma is a Bitch but I have been turned down twice and we really needed it so I guess you're the Bitch! ZERO SYMPTHAY!

Whatever I hope Karma comes down on you hard for the bullshit answers you are giving me.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Why get so mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Good lord...sounds like you got the Karma YOU deserved:)

You sound way more trashy then the ones you complain about!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

And that is a problem in America!

The 'I didn't or don't so why should I care or have a sympathy' is just wrong in mho.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've fallen on hard times yet they wouldn't give us any help .We only wanted help for a few months also .They said even though I was employed .But not working for the summer months which my job doesn't & my dh had major back surgery & had no income .So we had no income for months which & couldn't get any help.No sympathy from me to anyone on PA .

Quoting Anonymous:

You'd better hope you never fall on hard times. Karma is a bigger bitch than you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let me edit my other answer now that I am not mobile.

When I first tried to get PA I was about 23 my 1st dh lost his job I was a SAHM didn't work had 2 kids would they give us anything nope I had to go get a Fucking job.

Now, since I had a job in my 40's when my now dh had major back surgery but didn't get a summer paycheck they said nope again.

Now, Why in the fuck would I want to have sympathy so stupid assed Butches who sit on their asses all day long who fucking could get a job.

That is not what is wrong with people it's people who are too fucking lazy to get a job that's what's wrong with this country and people like you who think it's ok to let them.

So people like me who really needed it twice have not gotten anything and we had to live off of our credit cards.

Now who's getting the Karma Bitch!

Pretty sure I got more class then most on this site!

Karma back when I was 23 shouldn't of happened. I am a sweet loving person until you piss me off and you jusyt did.You're just pissed GET OVER IT! I will be as pissed as I want to be at loosers on here.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting redneckmama4:

Why get so mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

The 'I didn't or don't so why should I care or have a sympathy' is just wrong in mho.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've fallen on hard times yet they wouldn't give us any help .We only wanted help for a few months also .They said even though I was employed .But not working for the summer months which my job doesn't & my dh had major back surgery & had no income .So we had no income for months which & couldn't get any help.No sympathy from me to anyone on PA .

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

When I first tried to get PA I was about 23 my 1st dh lost his job I was a SAHM didn't work had 2 kids would they give us anything nope I had to go get a Fucking job.

Now, since I had a job in my 40's when my now dh had major back surgery but didn't get a summer paycheck they said nope again.

Now, Why in the fuck would I want to have sympathy so stupid assed Butches who sit on their asses all day long who fucking could get a job.

That is not what is wrong with people it's people who are too fucking lazy to get a job that's what's wrong with this country and people like you who think it's ok to let them.

So people like me who really needed it twice have not gotten anything and we had to live off of our credit cards.

Karma back when I was 23 shouldn't of happened. I am a sweet loving person until you piss me off and you jusyt did.You're just pissed GET OVER IT! I will be as pissed as I want to be at loosers on here.

You're being a Bitch! I needed help 2 times yet I couldn't get it so I am entitled to get as mad as I want about people who should get a job and don't. But of course like we told the lady at the welfare office you aren't giving us any help but there is a Fucking mexican out there and we're sure their going to get help.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Someone that doesn't agree with your anger is a bitch??

Eh, I've been called worse by better;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Why get so mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're being a Bitch! I needed help 2 times yet I couldn't get it so I am entitled to get as mad as I want about people who should get a job and don't. But of course like we told the lady at the welfare office you aren't giving us any help but there is a Fucking mexican out there and we're sure their going to get help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Why get so mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm far better than you you are so not worth anymore of my time.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Keep tellin' yourself that:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Why get so mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redneckmama4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm far better than you you are so not worth anymore of my time.

motherof6babies
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM

cafescum? who the people posting or the people getting PA?sarcasm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN