Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just dropped 100lbs in one hour! *pic

Posted by   + Show Post
Not really....but it feels like i sweated off that much. I was excited to redo my bathroom.... Until i just painted one wall.... Jesus! Hahaha in other news, i have a 'mini bookcase' in my bathroom & im debating on painting it (ek!). I have...chocolate brown...yellow...blue...pale blue...and lime green paint. I just painted the bathroom white (to make it appear bigger) and as far as decorating there is a giant marilyn monroe photo set...and two sticker wall decors(all black / black and white...aka..in need a pop of color!) which do you all think would go better?

*pic added on pg 2 of 'main' wall
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Replies (11-15):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM
The rest of the house is pretty terrible on storage space. We don't even have a hall closet. You never think of these things until you move into a house you've already bought.

Quoting ninjakids:

We dont even have that :(

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Either the yellow or lime green ! What color are your towels ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Luckily we rent and didnt commit to this place lol

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

The rest of the house is pretty terrible on storage space. We don't even have a hall closet. You never think of these things until you move into a house you've already bought.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:03 AM

The color is off... But this is the 'main' wall..
RandiBear
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to say use the lime green. It will pop and look the freshest against the white. The problem with yellow in the bathroom is that tends to be the one room you forget when dusting and yellow seems to amplify every speck...and you don't want your big pop of color to be amplifying anything other than color. Good luck!

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Its much cheaper to buy around here then to rent. Maybe ill get a cabinet for more storage when we get more money. Or maybe have FIL build something.

Quoting ninjakids:

Luckily we rent and didnt commit to this place lol

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured