Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Outback".......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

We ate at outback last night for dinner. It was so yummy but so expensive! Lol. It was three adults, three children. It was 91 dollars! Not something we are used to! Lol. I did love the blooming onion! The server was wonderful and the atmosphere was great although they were really busy we did not feel rushed at all! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taramac
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Yum, I could really go for a steak right now!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Dh and I went on a date last night, just the two of us and no alcoholic drinks was $100 including a $15 tip.

I hate Outback Steakhouse, I went there when I was pregnant and ordered chicken. It was still frozen in the center when I got it. Dh freaked when he saw it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

That's what I got with the coconut shrimp.nit was so good! Normally I would not have gotten the shrimp, but while we were waiting to be seated a manager came by and gave everyone samples. I was hooked! Lol

Quoting taramac:

SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I love outback. I worked at my local one for a few years before I had babies. Everything there is so fresh. The only thing in the freezer is ice cream!! And all the salad dressings and sauces are made at the restaurant every morning! I considered going back to work there part-time but I'm pregnant so it'll have to wait. They're a good company to be employed by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Aww! I hope you had a great time! Eww about the chicken!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh and I went on a date last night, just the two of us and no alcoholic drinks was $100 including a $15 tip.

I hate Outback Steakhouse, I went there when I was pregnant and ordered chicken. It was still frozen in the center when I got it. Dh freaked when he saw it.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
We went to the new Texas Roadhouse in our area and it was one of the best non fine dining experiences I've ever had. The food was amazing as well as the service. It's a little on the pricier side but the portions are massive so well worth it.
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Outback never freezes their food... like, ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

ick, hate Outback; meat is always too salty, and don't even ask for any sort of seafood...

my next door neighbor works in the kitchen the one here by us, and even HE hates the food.

taramac
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Coconut shrimp sounds awesome too! I wish we had an Outback near us but it's like over an hour away :(

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I got with the coconut shrimp.nit was so good! Normally I would not have gotten the shrimp, but while we were waiting to be seated a manager came by and gave everyone samples. I was hooked! Lol

Quoting taramac:

spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Confession:

I have never eaten at an Outback. I don't even know if there is one any where close to me. 

Ok..looked. Nope not one in Portland. Looks like Beaverton and possibly Gresham. So, I will probably never eat at an Outback.  ETA:  wrong.. Clackamas not Gresham. Yep, seriously doubt I'll eat at one now.

Glad you enjoyed your dinner OP !!!! Everyone should get a nice treat now and then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)