Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really ashamed of myself.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I got sick with walking pnemonia about 4 weeks ago, then my 3 kids took turns getting sick, followd by my dh.  I'm so weak and tired from being sick and taking care of everybody else that my house went to hell in a hand basket, clothes all over dirty dishes scummy tub, nasty litter box floors have sticky spots.  My mom told me to clean it up or she was going to call CPS, so I asked her to watch them today so I could blitz it, I got the kitchen living room and bathroom clean including the cat box, the kids room and our room still needs work. Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow.  I'm sorry I let it get that way, but I had no help.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Replies (51-60):
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM

How about your lazy husband and your bitch mom offer a helping hand. You should not be left to feel ashamed. You were sick for gods sake!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Possibly empty threat, but said in a very critical judgemental tone, not a joking one at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your mom was joking with you, or was really going to call?

crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Yeah!! CPS? thanks mom! You were very ill, it's not like you live that way right? You shouldn't be ashamed--she should be. If she was that worried why didn't she offer to help?

Quoting NBean311:

Uh... Your mom sounds like a beyotch. You guys have been sick. Your children don't sound neglected or abused. That isn't CPS worthy, and that is a pretty harsh threat to make. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Wow, your mother is a real piece of work.   She couldn't round up a family member or two to come help instead of just saying, "Hey, I'll call CPS to come take your kids."

Shoot... mom, ok, I'll let you babysit one last time while i clean it up, and then really, expect to never see us again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Quoting MeeshMom:

How about your lazy husband and your bitch mom offer a helping hand. You should not be left to feel ashamed. You were sick for gods sake!

I guess I'm lazier than DH cause he was working while sick it wasn't pnemonia but was upper respitory. 

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:04 AM

And you are the type of woman who will grow up and threaten to call CPS on her own daughter instead of coming over to lend a hand, or hiring merry maids to come help for a day...

No, you'll be ignorant and judgemental and your own daughter will someday decide to have nothing to do with you.

Then you will be an old lady sitting in your messy house because you will be old and no one will want to help YOU clean it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to the freaking real world. You will get sick but to let your house get that disgusting... you deserve to have the kids taken away.   Was your husband working while you were sick and the kids were sick? SOmeone had to be paying the bills.... grow up and learn to push through being sick.

boo hoo... i have pneumonia.......... you aren't the first honey and you aren't the last. I am in a wheelchair, use of one arm... four kids and my house is NEVER like that and I bet my pain at it's lowest is way worse than anything you were feeling while you were sick.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM

sorry, this gals mom just reminds me of my own mother... LOL!   So I guess I took your stupid comments to heart a bit... LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

What a bwitch! I guess at least she'll watch your kids, but how is she with them? Like she's never been sick, did you ask her how it felt to be effing perfect lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Possibly empty threat, but said in a very critical judgemental tone, not a joking one at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your mom was joking with you, or was really going to call?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM
I don't understand how anyone's house is cps worthy after a week of not cleaning, hell after a month of not cleaning.
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:13 AM

i would tell mom to fuck off not come around if your gonna do that and not help your own kid when very ill pneumonia can get bad it can kill she was a bad mother 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)