Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im bored and....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I want to download a good movie, I have utorrent and have seen a few that are in theatres and some others, but I cant seem to think of any new or semi new movies that sound good to download, any ideas?

Ive seen,

mama

haunted house

cant think of them all off the top of my head lol

What have you been to see lately that was really good?

Df is out with friends and Im home bored need a good movie or something.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM
There was a movie on Netflix I thought was kind of crazy. Actually two movies. One was called "Tall Man" & the other I can't remember but it was about a woman who bought the old orphanage she was at as a young girl. It has Jordi Mollà in if.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM

I didnt even think of Tall man, I saw it in redbox and kept wanting to see it but kept saying ohh next time lol. Was it really good?

Quoting JBiiirdD:

There was a movie on Netflix I thought was kind of crazy. Actually two movies. One was called "Tall Man" & the other I can't remember but it was about a woman who bought the old orphanage she was at as a young girl. It has Jordi Mollà in if.

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Most people may not enjoy but I love movie that keep me guessing. Some movies I can figure out the entire movie after a few scenes but this one kept me going the entire time. I liked it. Definitely a buy for us.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt even think of Tall man, I saw it in redbox and kept wanting to see it but kept saying ohh next time lol. Was it really good?

Quoting JBiiirdD:

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Ohhh. & ATM drove me NUTS. Check that out.
SillySally83
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Taken 2 and Here comes the boom are both good; they're on kickasstorrents.com already.

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Taken 2 was AWESOME. If you haven't seen the first one, it won't really make much sense though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM

I have seen the first one.

I saw ATM LOVED IT!!! Im with you I hate horror movies that you can predict ruins the horror in it! Im downloading tall man right now then Ill do taken 2! Had to find a different torrent site because the one I use is under maintance lol.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Taken 2 was AWESOME. If you haven't seen the first one, it won't really make much sense though.

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Sweet deal.

Lemme know what you think!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have seen the first one.

I saw ATM LOVED IT!!! Im with you I hate horror movies that you can predict ruins the horror in it! Im downloading tall man right now then Ill do taken 2! Had to find a different torrent site because the one I use is under maintance lol.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Bleh my laptop is slow when it comes to this, it takes about a hour to two to download one movie.

Quoting SillySally83:

Taken 2 and Here comes the boom are both good; they're on kickasstorrents.com already.

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM

The watch is funny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)