Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do women want big boobs....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Take it from me, unless you can afford to have plastic surgery that 48 DDD will be a 48 triple long in about 25 years.  So be happy with your small to average self. :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM
I have DD... Hate them. :( my back is always hurting and they are just too much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pattya925
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

36D and I hate it! I have fibrocystic breasts which makes them weigh a ton and I nursed.. that deadly combo plus gravity makes me a very unhappy mama.  I can never go braless and forget about cute sundresses or anything w. spaghetti straps.

Neuro
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:25 AM

I was a late bloomer. I did not have my period until I was 15 and I was flatchested until I grew a C at 17. I am a C-34/36 now. I was always the skinny rail and I got quite a bit of flack from my girl-friends, who were thick built and had large breasts. I was told that my thin-ness was unattractive and that only women who have big breasts were considered attractive. They made me feel like having smaller breasts was a handicap and after hearing this for so many years, I now do believe what they said: That men are only truly attracted to large breasts and that small ones are like having a small dick.

Now, I wish I had a D-cup at the very least. I feel so inadequite. I didn't even know it was wrong to be smaller until they told me. They beat it into my head on a daily basis. I will not get a boob-job, however. I don't even like dying my hair. It feels like I'd be lying to everyone and it's not worth the effort.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM

No kidding.  I was a size 32C for most of my life (since I was 12) and now that I've had a couple of kids I'm much bigger.  Yes, they look nice and guys pay attention to them, but really they just get in the way! 

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:28 AM
44ddd here. Love them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:29 AM

I am on the small side and have no problem with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:32 AM

I'm totally happy being an A cup, and SO doesn't mind either. I BF all 3 of my kids and lost a cup size in the process. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't do anything differently - and I'd never get implants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM

i absolutely hate my big boobs. It's so hard to find tailered tops or dresses that will fit and I can only buy bras in plus size stores. I could never go braless unless it was in an outfit with a tight corset top. Also, I'm sure they have given me back/neck/shoulder problems. I hate wearing a 40 DDD bra-I think it's embarrassing to have boobs this big. I have cleavage in almost anything and I can never buy cute lingerie. If I could trade these saggy honkers in for a C I would be thrilled. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM
I was a late bloomer in growing boobs. I was a small B until I was about 22 then I gained about 20 pounds or so. And my butt as well as my boobs got bigger then I lost weight but my boobs stayed. I was a small C and was u til I got pregnant then and now I'm a 36D I'm happy how I am now because I'm not a full D I don't even feel like I have big boobs. I looks at myself and see no difference really but my bf says he can tell, I hope they stay this size but I can see that they are going to get smaller and be saggy/=
Nicollynne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I don't know either.  But, I will gladly donate some of mine to them!  I am a 42DD.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)