Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish I was dead.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The only reason Im alive is because I have a child to take care of.  Without my child I would gladly die.

That's my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
akrall83
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:19 AM
I've totally been there. Keep telling yourself that it's only temporary. As others have said, therapy would be a good idea and maybe some meds. Try to involve yourself in things you like to do, maybe do some volunteer work. Helping others seems to help get me through my rough spots. Also, spend time with positive, uplifting people. Don't be afraid to ask for help hun, most people have felt the same way at some point.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:19 AM

im not a young adult, but thank you for the sentiment.  I have no family to mourn me.  Just my child.

Quoting Anonymous:

sweetheart you don't want to do that, when we lost ky nanna on the 30th of january 2013, after she fought to stay on this earth for 77 years, a long while in years after heart surgery she fought to stay, and when making a memorial online for, her, i was sad to see memorials dedicated to teens/young adults who 's cause of death was suicide. not good at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Sounds like you need to seek counseling. Hugs!
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:38 AM

i at times still feel like it 

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way.  The only thing I can say is that you will probably not always feel this way, so try to hang in there.  When I was feeling suicidal I happened along to this site, which really put my life in perspective.  Read and really think about it.  It might not help you, but it helped me so I'm passing it along.  Best wishes to you.

http://members.shaw.ca/tfrisen/chances_of_you_existing.htm

supastars
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I've felt that way before. Get some counseling, talk to a friend, pm me if you'd like. But life is worth living and things get better, they always do:).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:20 AM

In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

unusualmom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Half the time im like this...half the time Im not. I think I got some craziness from my mom.  :(  Hugs

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:34 AM

You need to talk to someone but outside of that, you need to learn to live for you so that you can live for your daughter.

I know how you feel, I have been there.

I will keep you in my thoughts(though I have no idea who you are, my higher power knows who you are)

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Oh and there is a HUGE difference in "living" for your daughter and "existing" for your daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)