Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I was dead.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The only reason Im alive is because I have a child to take care of.  Without my child I would gladly die.

That's my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Replies (21-29):
Kalantha
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:38 AM
I have felt like that for years.Therapy never helped,medicine never helped.Its like I am doomed to be miserable for eternity.My kids are the only thing keeping me alive.Take care and hang in there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM

your child, & other persons don't have a need to mourn you. adults, don't need to be your reason for living, when your child/ren you have, can be your reason for living. people mourn, because it is an emotional reaction to loosing someone or something/s. but living your life, where your child loves you, and you love your child, what a honour that is to you, to have your child love you, and what an honour it is for you to love your child. then there are living person/s, who wish they could have their child/ren, while they struggle to live without a child/ren they never got to keep. There are people, that have family members that don't notice them, pretend they are strangers, or pretend they don't exist, because those family members are to busy noticing, only those members within their family or group of friends they consider worthy of their time.

Quoting Anonymous:

im not a young adult, but thank you for the sentiment.  I have no family to mourn me.  Just my child.

Quoting Anonymous:

sweetheart you don't want to do that, when we lost ky nanna on the 30th of january 2013, after she fought to stay on this earth for 77 years, a long while in years after heart surgery she fought to stay, and when making a memorial online for, her, i was sad to see memorials dedicated to teens/young adults who 's cause of death was suicide. not good at all.

Ricanme
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Think of your child and who is going to take care of him/her.  Will someone else care for your child better than you?  What w/happen to this precious being that your were blessed with? What w/this child be told by others as to what happened to his mom? Hope you find strengh. guidence and support.   There is always someone there seek and you shall find.   hugs

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I know the feeling :-(
Just remember nothing is ever as bad as it seems and there has to be a light at the end of every tunnel. Keep your head up!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Hugs. I have been where you are. It gets better.

PM me if you need to talk.

Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:05 AM
oh mamma, things will get better. and your lo needs you. suicide is not a solution but just a permanat bandaid. life is worth living. please take it from me. i have been there and done that. i tried 3 times to take my own life. i ended up getting the help i needed and i have my days but it is better than it was.(i have bi polar). suicide is so devastating. my bil killed himself and we had to bury him on mothers day. if you need to talk just text me. my number is 8289803385. hang in there. you have alot of people on here backing you up.
SavdNSanctified
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Care to say why you feel this way? Sometimes just talking about what's bothering you to supportive people can be a huge help.
BeKind2All
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I hope you can find some joy. That is so sad that you want to die at such a young age. (((Hugs)))    =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Get help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured