Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its been a blast *edited with non anon cofess since Im leaving anyways*

Posted by   + Show Post

But Im leaving cm.  It sucks up too much of my time and messes with my insomia.  Plus it's a bit soul sucking and bitchy lol.

So later bitches!

Some of you all are pretty awesome ladies though, all the best :)

tonight's my last night.

Since tonight's my last night, I was the girl grounded for 2 years.  And yup it was true.

Peace out!

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Replies (61-65):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Grounded for 2 years, for what and how old were you?
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Yeah, I'd say 1/3 of the women here are simply pure evil and just look to destroy other people's feelings, without any actual commitment to bettering humanity.

dlnimo
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:58 AM
I wish you well but you know you'll be back. They always come back ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:59 AM
The second one is the correct way to spell it. Idk if you're the same anon fucking with me or not, but I had just gotten up and misspelled it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aufwiederzehn

Auf Wiedersehen

so quick question- do these mean the same thing? I speak other languages, but never could catch on to german.

Quoting XJetX:

Like I said, it would have been left alone and done with had she not used the snobby 'chief' remark. I'll say it again; if she instead said "I speak 3 languages but German isn't one of them." Then it would have been end of story. But talking down to me and calling me 'chief' like that? It was quite condescending, hence my cookie remark.

I'm also done defending what I've said, because its over and done with and it wasn't you that I was talking to in the first place anyway. Auf Wiedersehen, kleine ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe to you and people that know you, it was "a very polite comment", but to random strangers like the other anon and I , it came off rather rude.

To me, it seemed like you were acting like you were better than her, especially after this latest comment.

You said you were speaking in general about other people knowing more than one language, yet when she said she knows more than one language, you came back with oh-so-overdone, supposedly witty reply of "do you require a cookie?"

Quoting XJetX:

I wasn't. I was speaking in general about knowing more than one language, not just her. I'm not uppity because I'm multilingual, but I find it useful and it's fun to speak in languages other people don't understand.

I didn't assume she only spoke english, I only said that there's something to be said for understanding languages aside from English. It wasn't meant to be rude. If I was trying to be rude, I would have said "Go learn to speak German like I did, I'm not your translator." But no, coming from me that was actually a very polite comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

ah, well, that goes both ways.

had you not been so haughty and thrown in your assumption that she only knows english just because she doesn't know german, she probably wouldn't have been defensive.

Quoting XJetX:

Had she not thrown in the snobby little 'chief' remark, it would have been left alone.

If she had instead said 'I speak 3 languages but German isn't one of them' then she wouldn't have rubbed off as being rude.

Quoting Anonymous:

didn't you know you're not allowed to make a reply that makes them look stupid for making their reply?

otherwise you get the "do you want a cookie?" reply instead of, "oh sorry, my bad, I misjudged you."

noooo, wouldn't want anyone taking responsibility for their replies here.. *eyeroll*

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I don't eat junk food. It was in response to you saying " There's something to be said for understanding languages aside from English...."

I'm not bragging. Just replying :D

Quoting XJetX:

Do you require a cookie, Cap'n?

Quoting Anonymous:

I speak 3 languages there, chief. German isn't one of them ;)

Quoting XJetX:

Goodbye. There's something to be said for understanding languages aside from English...

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you repeat that, except this time in English?

Quoting XJetX:

Aufwiederzehn

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Do people really get to the point where cm interferes with their lives? How sad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)