Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the married women: If your husband.........

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Read the question

Options:

Yes. Death do us part

No. I can not do it.

We would need counseling and I would see from there.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 441

View Results

Good morning! I am watching a show on OWN and I was curious what other women would do in the situation.

If you are in a committed (forever) relationship or married and your partner/husband came to you and said that he didn't feel comfortable in his own skin and wanted to be come a woman, would you be able to accept it and stay married? Or would you want a divorce? I'm adding a poll with 3 options ONLY! Yes, No or Counseling and we will see what comes of it. If you want to explain an other you can but NO other on the poll! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Replies (171-177):
glycerinej
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:57 PM
3. I would do counseling together and seperately... depending on how it went, and working through my own emotions etc, would determine our outcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:58 PM

We'd be divorcing. No ifs, ands or buts so that he can explore his sexuality without me having to be involved. I didn't sign up to be with a woman.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM
IMO, its more than just love. If you have been spending your entire life w/ your DH and he lays this on you... its about not really knowing your spouse. They've kept this big part of themselves and feelings from you.

Quoting wkukid:

The concept of unconditional love def doesn't apply to most women it seems lol.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:04 PM

he's still be the same person even if he becomes a she. its the personality that I get along with, the looks will change with age either way.

harehelper
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Divorce. I am not the slightet bit interested in women.  I married a MAN because I wanted a man.

gigis1
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Like wanting to look like a woman but still wants to stay in the relationship? Or wants to be a girl cause he wants a guy?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I would stay because I love him and I would still try to please him....but ONLY with the understanding that I am a woman with needs and I am attracted to men. He would have to understand that I would need a man too, so open relationship it would be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)