Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont think im wrong but he does

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My so has,this thing with me hanging out wit my guy friends. My best friend who I lost touch with called me,today to hang out so we did. My df gets so mad and makes it a huge deal. Its not like im having sex with the guy. Geez vent over
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:29 AM
2 moms liked this

my DH has no issue me hang out with whoever i want and i have no issue w/ who he chooses to be around.  we're not the jealous type and we actually TRUST each other. plus he's not a goddamn control freak.  he has tons of female friends, i have lots of male friends. it really isn't a big deal as long as there is trust.  if there is no trust, the relationship is just shit to start with and needs to not continue.

momto3infl
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:31 AM

OP your not wrong, I would be po'd if my husband acted this way-esp since I have no issue him haning out with female friends.

lilredrosetears
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Unless there gay...I have a lot of gay best guy friends and dh doesnt care..go figure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neuro
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Considering that I am bisexual, if the "don't hang out with another guy" rule was born from the logic and reasoning that I think it is, I wouldn't be allowed to hang out with other girls either.

I am married and I hang out with other guys/girls. My DH has no issue with it. We trust each other. We are faithful. That's the end of it. I think you guys really need to talk about this, there shouldn't be a reason why you can't have friends of the opposite sex unless there is something that you're not telling us.

.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:26 AM
This

Quoting momma2zac2006:

Hanging out with the opposite sex always seems to cause problems in my opinion. We just don't do it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
You dropped everything to go hang out with another guy when you knew your df was uncomfortable with it...hmmmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

How very orthodox wedding of you.

Quoting MommyAddie:

Of course I am.

Quoting Jers.:

You can't be serious!

Quoting MommyAddie:

You don't hang out with other guys when you're in a relationship.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
He needs to get over it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM

its like your a tree... and he is the dog that pees on that tree...u hanging out with another guy is like another dog hanging out near his tree, doesnt mean he is gonna pee on it, but he might- and a dog isnt gonna take that chance

Jers.
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:50 PM

One of my best friends is male and we've been best friends for years.  My sons have friends of the opposite sex regardless of who is dating who. 

I"m proud to say we are not as closed-minded as you seem to be.

Quoting MommyAddie:

Of course I am.

Quoting Jers.:

You can't be serious!

Quoting MommyAddie:

You don't hang out with other guys when you're in a relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)