Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

****long post*** just need advice on how to handle this.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Ok so I will try and make it short. My sister has been ttc for awhile . She says she wants a baby and thinks her time is limited. She 's turning 31. I personally believe it's a bunch of crap but that's just my opinion. Anyway she meets this guy online about a year ago and they just do a bunch of talking by Skype, email, and FB. She starts visiting a few months ago(he lives in Tx). And he comes to our area as well ( he is org from this area we just never knew him). Fast Forward a few months he stated he is getting ready to deploy so he is spending a lot of time with his family and she goes everywhere with him . From Thanksgiving until New Years my mom and I don't see my sister at all.
I met this man twice for 10 min. I learn that he has a 3 year old daughter from a previous marriage and he barley gets to see her. I didn't get a chance to go into details with him because as soon as I do my sister jumps in and answers everything and he becomes extremely vague with his answers. So anyway that's that he ends up leaving for Korea a couple of weeks ago and my sister just found out she was pregnant . BTW she goes to school full time, lives with my mother for free, and doesn't work. She tells my mom, myself and my husband that she is pregnant and that her boyfriend said he is happy but doesn't want to tell his family because they are religious. My sister now has to go through this pregnancy alone and keep her baby a secret because that's what he wants. I don't know this man from a hole in the wall. I'm just so pissed off at my sister for being so irresponsible . She's not a child she's 30 she should've at least had a freaking job first . My mom is footing the bill for everything by the way and he isn't paying for shit. I'm not saying anything because shit will get flipped around to where i'm the bad guy but I just wanted to see of my feelings are valid. Sorry for the long post I just needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Wow! yeah that was very irresponsible of your sister.  I haven't been in a situation like this though so i'm not really to sure how you should handle it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Sounds like your sister's BF is in the Army. He is an ass for not wanting to tell his family before he ships out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM

by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Wow! yeah that was very irresponsible of your sister. I haven't been in a situation like this though so i'm not really to sure how you should handle it.

Yeah I know:( but thanks for responding .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:34 AM

by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Sounds like your sister's BF is in the Army. He is an ass for not wanting to tell his family before he ships out.

He already shipped out and yeah he's in the army and a selfish douche bag but then again so is my sister for making my mom pay for everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Wow Beyonce got more posts than this ??? I guess mine doesn't have enough drama
tashroseyelias
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Maybe he's married .. It happens. certain guys are assholes and lie about their lives to the other girl. Maybe he's not military and he's lying ! It's a sad world. Your sister needs to get a job and pay her own way
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Maybe help her find a work at home job. is there a land line in the house 1800flowers is hiring like crazy for the upcoming season
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:53 AM

by tashroseyelias Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Maybe he's married .. It happens. certain guys are assholes and lie about their lives to the other girl. Maybe he's not military and he's lying ! It's a sad world. Your sister needs to get a job and pay her own way

No he was married now divorced from what I understand shit got too serious for him and she asked for a divorce because he was rarely in the picture because he was constantly on deployment. I got this info from my mom. But he is definitely divorced .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:54 AM

by peaches_04 Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Maybe help her find a work at home job. is there a land line in the house 1800flowers is hiring like crazy for the upcoming season

I will tell her thanks for that I appreciate it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)