Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WE DO NOT USE SOAP IN THIS HOUSE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Soap is NOT necesary! We use all natural cleaning products lile baking soda and vingear. For baths we wash with warm to hot water and scrub very well with natural sea sponges. Once a week my girls get a bath with goats milk and lavender essential oil for dry skin. Hair and bodies are washed with water only! You do not need soap to be clean! Water will clean everything just fine! We wash our clothes and dishes in water as well!

TO ADD WE USE WHITE VINEGAR FOR SANITIZING DISHES AND CLOTHES, BOTH OUR DISHWASHER AND WASHING MACHINE HAVE SANITIZE CYCLES THE WATER GETS VERY HOT AND KILLS GERMS. NOTHING IS DIRTY OR GREASY.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Replies (271-278):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM

well alrighty then... I bet you are feeling pretty good about yourself. ;)  We all get self esteem somewhere.

TammyMom2four
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM

REALLY?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Do you use conditioner?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:18 AM
I dated a man who didn't use soap or deodorant...he only washed in water. He smelled so funky.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I bet your ass hole stinks!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I'm all about natural......natural cleaning, makeup, medicine, etc, but I draw the line as stinky asses. That's disgusting! You need soap for your butthole, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Just water for hair? HA! I tried the no poo methods, and pretty much every method...You must not have extremely thin, extremely oily hair like me. It feels like it's coated in thick, matted wax and oil, and it just rips and breaks apart. What's the point  in it if your hair is going to look and feel disgusting, and plastered to your head, and rip out like crazy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN