Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dominant/submissive ladies I need you!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh and I are trying to transition into a d/s 24/7. Do you have any advice on how to make this transition easier?
He is having trouble transitioning into the everyday life part. He is Dom.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Not sure what to tell you, we feel into it very easily without realizing it. It seems maybe if your having trouble maybe you should reevaluate if it's for you and your husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I know it's for me I've been wanting this for awhile. I hadn't even said anything until he brought it up saying he wanted to do it.

Quoting lapcounter:

Not sure what to tell you, we feel into it very easily without realizing it. It seems maybe if your having trouble maybe you should reevaluate if it's for you and your husband.

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I'm not in that type of a relationship so here's a bump for you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Bump
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Good luck. I enjoy being completely submissive in the bedroom. But I feel like its made my husband crappy outside the bedroom. I don't want to be submissive all the time. Unfortunately our marriage is hurting now that our sex life is amazing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Bump
knkd
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

If he's having trouble transitioning...he's probably not Dom like you want him to be.

Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Do not make it 24/7 is my advice it is hard there are groups that can help

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM
idk but heres a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I've been reading about this a little bit lately online, even some blogs that submissives and doms keep.  Some aspects of it sound kind of interesting and intriguing, especially the sex part of it.  I like it when my dh takes charge in the bedroom.  But there are some aspects of it that I just can't wrap my head around, and I've tried to.  Like the humiliation things, and the causing real pain things.  I don't think I could ever stand in the corner for doing something my dh didn't approve of, or "writing lines", like I've read at so many blogs.  Or being hit with a cane or flogger or something.  And yet, I know there are millions of women who enjoy the lifestyle, so there has to be something rewarding about it.  I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm really curious (not judgmental) as to why some women WANT to do this.  What is it about it that makes you want to be a part of a D/s relationship?

Well, I guess I do have somewhat of an answer to your question.  Go online and look around. There are tons of sites that help people who want to transition into this, and things to do to do that.  One is called Subs helping Subs and has a lot of info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)