Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is anybody on here

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 11 Replies
from or around asheville nc. my dh works at the asheville airport and we live in rutherfordton so we are spending at least 400 a month in gas to get him back and forth to work. we are moving toward asheville to save on gas. does anyone live around there and can tell me of some places to look? thanks in advance. could you please keep this bumped. we are planning to be moved by the end of march so we are really getting busy on finding a place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I did until August. Are you looking to rent or buy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
bump
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I live about 3 hrs from there ,my neighbors are from there they've said a lot everything is expensive around there but good luck

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
For apartments a nice place that isn't to expensive is Park South apartments off of Brevard Rd. Its in front of a top rated elem school and his commute would be less than 10 minutes. If you want a house, grab an iwanna. We lived in Candler and paid 700 a month for a 3br 2 Ba house with huge deck and backyard. Great elem school as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM
we are looking to rent. we dont want a bad area. and we cant afford alot for rent. possibly 600.
Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
what is the iwanna and where can i get my hands on one? i am looking for a good elementary school for my twins. the one thay are going to now does not impress me at all.
Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
bump
Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
bump
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM
It is a paper that is just classifieds. Any gas station in the Asheville area has one. Look in the Hendersonville area. Its cheaper than Asheville to live in.

Quoting Mommytotwins44:

what is the iwanna and where can i get my hands on one? i am looking for a good elementary school for my twins. the one thay are going to now does not impress me at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crafteechic
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)