Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

teen moms

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
I dont care what you call us. I am not proud of being at mom at 17 but I am proud of being a mom. I was basically rapped. My daughter will never know. There was a time when I wanted to abort her but I couldn't she will never know this either. There was a time when I wished I had put more thought into an adoption. That I might tell her. I love her sooo much god wanted me to have her and keep her. I look back and think had I put her up for adoption who would of been my rock when school was hard or when her bf wanted to see her? Who would of discovered that she has Aspergers? Would they have known what to do? Her ped didn't tell me she was different I just knew. Therapist that tested her at first said it was just speach but it was sooo much more. It took them a bit but we got her into a special needs prek. She is going to be 10 soon and I still look at her and thank god he gave her to me. My parents were great theory didn't sooo anything wrong. They helped me raise my baby until I could stand on my own 2 feet. Now I'm in school still I have 2 degrees and a 3rd on the way. I have a prefectly amazing husband an 8 yr old and a 2 yr old. I'm a paraprofessional at a special needs high school. My husband drives a truck for a living and pretty soon he's going to be gone for the better part ofb the yr sooo I can stay home and focus on our kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Ok.
mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I'm just sick of reading how all teen moms wanted to be teen moms. Or how we make things look great and wonderful. Not the case.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)