Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has anyone here BEEN breastfed themselves after 2-3?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 7 Replies

spin-off of the other post, im wondering if anyones mother breastfed them that long, how did it affect you? do you remember? is it a fond memory?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
soph324
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I was breastfed until 3 1/2. I don't remember it, though I do remember asking and my mom saying it was all gone. If it did affect me in any way, I'm sure it was positive, as I was a confident, independent kid and I was rarely sick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I have no idea.
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM

My mom was one of the ones that believed it when the doctor told her she couldn't produce milk without even an attempt to breastfeed.  :(

She didn't need to be breastfeeding though and I am glad she didn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM
My mom stopped nursing my sister and I the day we turned one, because that's what her doctor told her to do. Pretty sad, huh?
LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

lol why are you glad she didnt?

Quoting TrouserMouse:

My mom was one of the ones that believed it when the doctor told her she couldn't produce milk without even an attempt to breastfeed.  :(

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

She was doing a lot of drugs.

Quoting LucyHourglass:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM

oh well then im glad she didnt too

Quoting TrouserMouse:

She was doing a lot of drugs.

Quoting LucyHourglass:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)