Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd Update!!Help PLEASE! Why would he do this??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Today I walked in on my three year old wearing only his underwear and taking off his one year old brothers diaper. They were laying on my one year olds toddler bed.

He jumped across the room when I walked in the room.

I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing. When I asked him why he had taken off their clothes he said he becuase they wanted to be naked..

Now in worried there might be going on when he goes to his dads house.

Update:

Damn damn damn...

I talked to DS. I asked him about what he was doing with his brother and he told me he was playing "the naked thingy game." I asked him where he learned it and he said that the T & B played it. (T&B are the his dads girlfriends nephews that live at his dads house). I asked him if T&B ever touched him and he said yes and that B tried to kiss him.

I called my ex and he doesn't want to do anything about it and acts like he doesn't believe me.

Now what do I do?

I don't want DS going over there anymore and I told my ex that. I told him that he needs to start keeping DS at his parents house until he gets his own place to live. He said I couldn't dictate where he has his visitation...

What can I do??

2nd update:

Since this seems to be a repeat question, T&B are 5&3. Also to clear thins up, only one of my oldest DS goes over there. My DH is my youngest kids father.

I'm going to proceed carefully from here. Tomorrow I'm going to call my lawyer first thing. I will also call his pedi and see if he wants to see him or if he knows a trama counselor that is covered by our insurance. I will let them take it from there.

I plan on calling my former FIL now and getting him on board. I know this is some what risky, by I know he will be on my side. The reason my ex moved to his girlfriends house is because she can't get along with his family. While we have our differences I trust my former in laws. I know they will always look out for my DS. Plus this will mean they will get to see DS every weekend.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Replies (291-300):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
My oldest son molested his brother my aunt use to do daycare she took in 2boys that were 3&5 at the time they were tooken out of the house bc mom was making them have sex with each please please do something about go to the docs as soon as u can
eykelley
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Very true! Most pedophiles are well like, known in the community, have a wife and possibly kids, and are people no one would suspect. :(

Quoting Luna091306:

This exactly. Every man that molested me was well known and well liked in the community.

Quoting ff-princess:

ya'll are crazy - because what, pedophiles walk around with a tattoo on their foreheads announcing their intentions?  the very best pedos are extremely good at hiding who they are, and they're the ones you would never suspect.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msveevee1
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
This is the "let's see how many people in the world we can influence to be homosexual" phase. You hear it in music, see it on tv and videos. You have them as friends and in your family. Or maybe even your next door neighbor. You can't trust NOBODY with your young and impressionable kids these days. Not even (if not especially so) their father. I hate the era we live in bcuz nobody sees anything wrong with trying to turn (brainwash) people gay.

Although I do agree to some degree that some kids are curious at that age. But to me a line was crossed when your son admitted to being sexually molested. I don't care if it was by a 3 or 5 yr old. And for him to implement the same kinda behavior on your 1 yr old! Are you kidding me?! You have to reverse what they're being programmed for. Unless you accept homosexuality with opened arms, I wouldn't brush this off as merely child's play bcuz it can and will develop into something else.

The ass is for exiting and not entering. The penis is for pissing out of and reproduction purposes. ...with WOMEN. Point. ...blank.....period.
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:57 PM
2 moms liked this
WTH? What does this have to do with homosexuality? Did I miss something?

OP, somewhere in all of this there may be a child who is being molested by an adult. I would try to find that child. Get your child counseling and explain to him about private parts and to get an adult if someone tries to touch him. You can't do anything legally about a 3&5 year old.

Quoting msveevee1:

This is the "let's see how many people in the world we can influence to be homosexual" phase. You hear it in music, see it on tv and videos. You have them as friends and in your family. Or maybe even your next door neighbor. You can't trust NOBODY with your young and impressionable kids these days. Not even (if not especially so) their father. I hate the era we live in bcuz nobody sees anything wrong with trying to turn (brainwash) people gay.

Although I do agree to some degree that some kids are curious at that age. But to me a line was crossed when your son admitted to being sexually molested. I don't care if it was by a 3 or 5 yr old. And for him to implement the same kinda behavior on your 1 yr old! Are you kidding me?! You have to reverse what they're being programmed for. Unless you accept homosexuality with opened arms, I wouldn't brush this off as merely child's play bcuz it can and will develop into something else.

The ass is for exiting and not entering. The penis is for pissing out of and reproduction purposes. ...with WOMEN. Point. ...blank.....period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I am now the mom of a child (he was convicted when he was 20) serving a life sentence for mmmm never mind. DONT IGNORE it. Take the risk, fight his father do whatever you have too, to make sure that child is not being exposed to SEX of any sort. A 3 and 5 year old should NOT play naked games!!!!! They should not even know anything about such things!!!!

eveylew09
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you should go ahead and speak with your in laws.  You can never be too safe even if there isn't anything to worry about.  Yes it's true that kids go through that phase of exploring themselves and sometimes others but sometimes those actions can be influenced by behaviors of others around them.  Don't be hard on yourself.. If your son jumps across the room when you walk in on him, he obviously knows he's doing something he probably shouldn't.  And if your ex wants to be an A-HOLE about the situation, go aheah and get your reinforcements (in-laws, lawyer, support system) involved.  There's nothing wrong with a mother concerned about the well being of her children.  Screw the nay sayers and do what you have to do.  Better safe than sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
It just seems odd he had a name for it..I'd be worried but I've had a lot of bad experiences in my life so I question EVERYTHING when it comes to stuff like that!
Praying he's just curious! It's also weird that t&b touch him and kiss him...IMO no cop or lawyer would blame you for keeping him away from them!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Call the cops!
Schpanks
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, definitely take him to his pedi. and I would call a lawyer too and see if they want to  talk to your son before your ex or his girlfriend get to

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Wtf you are getting a little carried away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured