Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2nd Update!!Help PLEASE! Why would he do this??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Today I walked in on my three year old wearing only his underwear and taking off his one year old brothers diaper. They were laying on my one year olds toddler bed.

He jumped across the room when I walked in the room.

I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing. When I asked him why he had taken off their clothes he said he becuase they wanted to be naked..

Now in worried there might be going on when he goes to his dads house.

Update:

Damn damn damn...

I talked to DS. I asked him about what he was doing with his brother and he told me he was playing "the naked thingy game." I asked him where he learned it and he said that the T & B played it. (T&B are the his dads girlfriends nephews that live at his dads house). I asked him if T&B ever touched him and he said yes and that B tried to kiss him.

I called my ex and he doesn't want to do anything about it and acts like he doesn't believe me.

Now what do I do?

I don't want DS going over there anymore and I told my ex that. I told him that he needs to start keeping DS at his parents house until he gets his own place to live. He said I couldn't dictate where he has his visitation...

What can I do??

2nd update:

Since this seems to be a repeat question, T&B are 5&3. Also to clear thins up, only one of my oldest DS goes over there. My DH is my youngest kids father.

I'm going to proceed carefully from here. Tomorrow I'm going to call my lawyer first thing. I will also call his pedi and see if he wants to see him or if he knows a trama counselor that is covered by our insurance. I will let them take it from there.

I plan on calling my former FIL now and getting him on board. I know this is some what risky, by I know he will be on my side. The reason my ex moved to his girlfriends house is because she can't get along with his family. While we have our differences I trust my former in laws. I know they will always look out for my DS. Plus this will mean they will get to see DS every weekend.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Replies (301-310):
vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM

well if you know that he's a good man and father then trust him that he wouldn't allow anyone to touch your son inappropriately.

Quoting Anonymous:

No my ex is a goo man and a good father.

But you never know what goes in when you aren't around. Plus he moved in with his girlfriends family and I don't know them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You think their father is a pedo? You sure know how to pickem, huh? 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM
4 moms liked this

Congratulations!

You've been awarded the trophy for most wacko reply ever on Cafe Mom!

That's quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud. 

Quoting msveevee1:

This is the "let's see how many people in the world we can influence to be homosexual" phase. You hear it in music, see it on tv and videos. You have them as friends and in your family. Or maybe even your next door neighbor. You can't trust NOBODY with your young and impressionable kids these days. Not even (if not especially so) their father. I hate the era we live in bcuz nobody sees anything wrong with trying to turn (brainwash) people gay.

Although I do agree to some degree that some kids are curious at that age. But to me a line was crossed when your son admitted to being sexually molested. I don't care if it was by a 3 or 5 yr old. And for him to implement the same kinda behavior on your 1 yr old! Are you kidding me?! You have to reverse what they're being programmed for. Unless you accept homosexuality with opened arms, I wouldn't brush this off as merely child's play bcuz it can and will develop into something else.

The ass is for exiting and not entering. The penis is for pissing out of and reproduction purposes. ...with WOMEN. Point. ...blank.....period.

Sirime
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Omg you people are so stupid some men don't show who they truly are till they get married so how about most of you write smart on this blog another thing she has clearly stated that he moved in to someone's house meaning shit happens that she has no control over and third yes it is something to be concerned about when he post clearly says that someone did try to kiss the child and did touch him. Are you ppl getting stupider with age?! I think on your last update you do well by contacting support and ur lawyer becaus you never know what truly went on with your child in that house sometimes kids don't tell the full story or just don't know how to say it so yes you are on the right track!

CherylAnne9
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I think you have a good plan of action tomarrow. Not reading ALL the posts.....I just want to add that it does not sound like your three year old is traumatized, thus needing a trama counseler. He may still need one...however you are probably more traumatized than your son and rightly so.

Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vinalex0581
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM

rolling on floor

Quoting mojogirl:

Three year olds tend to like taking their clothes off, I wouldn't worry about it.  In boys, it wears off when they get around 34 years old.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud2BWeird
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, that sounds great...except that my friend's sister trusted her DH completely. Turned out he was molesting (including penetration) their one year old!

Does this mean nobody should trust their SO? Of course not.

Does it means we should trust our instincts when something doesn't seem right? Absolutely!

Quoting vinalex0581:

well if you know that he's a good man and father then trust him that he wouldn't allow anyone to touch your son inappropriately.

Quoting Anonymous:

No my ex is a goo man and a good father.

But you never know what goes in when you aren't around. Plus he moved in with his girlfriends family and I don't know them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You think their father is a pedo? You sure know how to pickem, huh? 

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I think you are so over reacting.. I feel sorry for your kids more. Moms going to make dad go away because she's Freaking out. I get you have already implanted in his head someone was touching him.. omg you I think need help...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShawnaL79
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Ok first off this is really just normal kid curiosity. As a psychologist I see a lot of this and a lot of worried parents but kids do odd things and it is mostly harmless. Instead of getting upset and involving lawyers (for the mOment) take a minute and talk to your son and ask him how he feels about the other boy touching him and if it made him uncomfortable. It is more common for children of the opposite sex to be doing this or playing show me with each other out of curiosity for what the other looks like but same sex is no unusual either. All of this being said- I can understand where you're coming from. I have 3 daughters and if one of them told me another child had touched them I'd be mad and very concerned for her safety and well being too. It's a parents knee jerk natural reaction! But stop, take a breath, and talk to your son otherwise what could have really just been an innocent game could end up being a traumatic event with a needless court battle.

Good luck to you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
You need to take the measures you feel fit to protect your children. There is a fine line between harmless & harmful. You need to have a lawer on hand & talk to your ped. Not a nurse or receptionist, specificly your child's ped. Be prepare that family, no matter how supportive, can turn on you when it comes to abuse. It may just be playful learning or the naked stage but you should explaine how it's wrong & how NO is okay. if it continues @ their fathers he needs to tell you. You need to remember that as moms we are caregivers & protectors. If you think or feel as if something is bad us happening it most likely is. Good luck!
Solomon6
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Oh honey that is terrible. ((GENTLE HUGS))

Quoting Anonymous:

Today I walked in on my three year old wearing only his underwear and taking off his one year old brothers diaper. They were laying on my one year olds toddler bed.

He jumped across the room when I walked in the room.

I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing. When I asked him why he had taken off their clothes he said he becuase they wanted to be naked..

Now in worried there might be going on when he goes to his dads house.

Update:

Damn damn damn...

I talked to DS. I asked him about what he was doing with his brother and he told me he was playing "the naked thingy game." I asked him where he learned it and he said that the T & B played it. (T&B are the his dads girlfriends nephews that live at his dads house). I asked him if T&B ever touched him and he said yes and that B tried to kiss him.

I called my ex and he doesn't want to do anything about it and acts like he doesn't believe me.

Now what do I do?

I don't want DS going over there anymore and I told my ex that. I told him that he needs to start keeping DS at his parents house until he gets his own place to live. He said I couldn't dictate where he has his visitation...

What can I do??

2nd update:

Since this seems to be a repeat question, T&B are 5&3. Also to clear thins up, only one of my oldest DS goes over there. My DH is my youngest kids father.

I'm going to proceed carefully from here. Tomorrow I'm going to call my lawyer first thing. I will also call his pedi and see if he wants to see him or if he knows a trama counselor that is covered by our insurance. I will let them take it from there.

I plan on calling my former FIL now and getting him on board. I know this is some what risky, by I know he will be on my side. The reason my ex moved to his girlfriends house is because she can't get along with his family. While we have our differences I trust my former in laws. I know they will always look out for my DS. Plus this will mean they will get to see DS every weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)