Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2nd Update!!Help PLEASE! Why would he do this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 450 Replies
4 moms liked this
Today I walked in on my three year old wearing only his underwear and taking off his one year old brothers diaper. They were laying on my one year olds toddler bed.

He jumped across the room when I walked in the room.

I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing. When I asked him why he had taken off their clothes he said he becuase they wanted to be naked..

Now in worried there might be going on when he goes to his dads house.

Update:

Damn damn damn...

I talked to DS. I asked him about what he was doing with his brother and he told me he was playing "the naked thingy game." I asked him where he learned it and he said that the T & B played it. (T&B are the his dads girlfriends nephews that live at his dads house). I asked him if T&B ever touched him and he said yes and that B tried to kiss him.

I called my ex and he doesn't want to do anything about it and acts like he doesn't believe me.

Now what do I do?

I don't want DS going over there anymore and I told my ex that. I told him that he needs to start keeping DS at his parents house until he gets his own place to live. He said I couldn't dictate where he has his visitation...

What can I do??

2nd update:

Since this seems to be a repeat question, T&B are 5&3. Also to clear thins up, only one of my oldest DS goes over there. My DH is my youngest kids father.

I'm going to proceed carefully from here. Tomorrow I'm going to call my lawyer first thing. I will also call his pedi and see if he wants to see him or if he knows a trama counselor that is covered by our insurance. I will let them take it from there.

I plan on calling my former FIL now and getting him on board. I know this is some what risky, by I know he will be on my side. The reason my ex moved to his girlfriends house is because she can't get along with his family. While we have our differences I trust my former in laws. I know they will always look out for my DS. Plus this will mean they will get to see DS every weekend.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe he's going thru a naked phase and wants his sibling to join him, it could be harmless.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I would be worried if he was with me all the time. KWIM?

Quoting Supervane:

Maybe he's going thru a naked phase and wants his sibling to join him, it could be harmless.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Bump
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Well is his dad a child molester, has pedophile friends, lives with pedophiles, does drugs, etc. etc ???

If he's that bad of a person why would you ever reproduce with him. I'LL Say it again ladies be picky and chose your men wisely

What else is going on that is making you doubt your Childs behavior so much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Supervane:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

You think their father is a pedo? You sure know how to pickem, huh? 

MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids go through stages. Yes all mine did.

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM
58 moms liked this

ya'll are crazy - because what, pedophiles walk around with a tattoo on their foreheads announcing their intentions?  the very best pedos are extremely good at hiding who they are, and they're the ones you would never suspect.

gypsy30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM
3 moms liked this

It might not be anything.  Kids are curious.  I would probably just pay a little more attention to the situation to see if anything else develops.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
No my ex is not a pedo. But recently he moved in with his girlfriends family and I don't know anything about them.

I can't do anything about it either.

Quoting Supervane:

Well is his dad a child molester, has pedophile friends, lives with pedophiles, does drugs, etc. etc ???

If he's that bad of a person why would you ever reproduce with him. I'LL Say it again ladies be picky and chose your men wisely

What else is going on that is making you doubt your Childs behavior so much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Supervane:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
No my ex is a goo man and a good father.

But you never know what goes in when you aren't around. Plus he moved in with his girlfriends family and I don't know them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You think their father is a pedo? You sure know how to pickem, huh? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)