Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do ? 0-o

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
If ones of your friends took your ex to your house ?? I don't want that a hole to know where I live... He has tried asking me for my number and I've told him lots of times that I'm married !!!!! Now he knows where the fuck I live I'm so pissed at my "friend" for doing that shit !
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Yea I would be kicking the shit out of someone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crystal626rose
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Not cool at all... What was the reason for bringing him there? (out of curiosity , no reason would make it ok)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM
That's the same question I'm asking ! Because I would love to know, she wanted to hang out put she just shows up out of nowhere and doesn't even ask before bringing him ? I feel like she did it on purpose

Quoting crystal626rose:

Not cool at all... What was the reason for bringing him there? (out of curiosity , no reason would make it ok)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Was he your boyfriend while you where married? That would put a damper on things.. If he is an ex before you got married m your dh can take care of that shit real quick.. 

crystal626rose
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Well that being said I don't think I would be calling this person my"friend"any longer, friends don't play shady games like that. That is very much something that could jeopardize your marriage even if you've done nothing wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the same question I'm asking ! Because I would love to know, she wanted to hang out put she just shows up out of nowhere and doesn't even ask before bringing him ? I feel like she did it on purpose

Quoting crystal626rose:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM

That would never happen. My friends know better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
We were together back when I was 18 which I wouldn't even consider boyfriend because we were together for a only a little while

Quoting Anonymous:

Was he your boyfriend while you where married? That would put a damper on things.. If he is an ex before you got married m your dh can take care of that shit real quick.. 

taramac
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
That person would no longer be my friend especially if they knew my feelings about the ex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Seriously who does that I would never do that to her, we are all adults here and I feel like this shit is high school shit !

Quoting crystal626rose:

Well that being said I don't think I would be calling this person my"friend"any longer, friends don't play shady games like that. That is very much something that could jeopardize your marriage even if you've done nothing wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crystal626rose:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I had a friend who did this for drinking money, my ex paid her to show him where I lived.  We're not friends anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)