Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my rapists daughter contacted me on facebook.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I have been able to ignore my past for almost 10 years. Why today. Why at all. Don't message me and tell me you hope I'm well. I can't go.back home to see my family because your family is so irate about the STATE pressing charges! Let me make this clear if you go through the court system its tough, its humiliating and embarrassing. Watching these people stare at you while you are crying, destroyed inside trying to.decide if youre lying. Watching your family fall.apart because every fights over who should have protected me. My mom hated me, my.grandparents babied me my aunt and uncle couldn't even talk to me without getting upset. Our justice system is so messed up! A lot of people will think well aren't you happy about the outcome. Honestly NO, after 6 years of being thrown for loops talking physical babble trying to make everything okay on my own, watching my family fall apart, If God forbid this happened to me again I would rather that man be free then to allow him to drag me through hell again.
I don't think I'm right by saying any if this. Everyone deals in their own way. I just needed to get this out.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM

hugs

KayLundy3
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I am very sorry that you went through that. You can just delete the message and not respond. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Sorry hun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SamsMomSays
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I am so sorry! Have you looked into some counseling? You deserve some support.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Block her for one and two everybody deals differently. (((hugs)))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I agree with this, hugs to you OP.

Quoting Aleta775:

I am very sorry that you went through that. You can just delete the message and not respond. 

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM

everyone deals in there own way , your allowed to feel that way  i know it can be painful all this can so your right to feel that way and our justice system is very bad 

LadySaphira
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I am sorry that something so aweful happened to you and that The pain of everything you have been through was stirred back up. Perhaps his daughter also has pain that her father would do such a thing and feel guilt for some reason (our minds do not always work rationally). 

I wish I had some magic words that could make all the pain, stress, and humiliation you are feeling go away. 

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I know exactly what your saying . I feel the same way,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN