Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Graco Argos 70!!!! I am in love with a carseat!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 55 Replies

OH MY GOD! We have always had Britax carseats for my DS 6 and my DD3. I was so sad when it really hit me that the seats plus the kids were too big for the back seat of my truck. (and NO I will NOT get rid of my truck). So with BabiesRus having their trade in deal going on we went. They had a super knowledgeable carseat tech who was AMAZING. It was between the Nautilus and the Argos and they are the same except for 20 pounds so we went with the higher limit. Thank god they carried them in 2 colors so the kids can't fight. The best part.......My 6 year old is back in a harness!!!!!! He has only been out a few months but he is small and he actually agrees its more comfy! I will post pics when I figure out how to get them from my phone to here.

OH I totally forgot the BEST part.....they have cup holders and snack stash space in the arm rests!!!!!!!! Yes I am easily amused.

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
desertlvn
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Babies R Us is having a trade-in deal? Explain please!

tessamalk
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM

If you trade in your old carseat/crib/etc you get 20% off the new one, I believe is the deal. I didn't look over my promo email carefully because we're not in the market for anything new right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM
its probably the thing where you bring in carseats cribs and something else and they give you so much off when you buy a new one

Quoting desertlvn:

Babies R Us is having a trade-in deal? Explain please!

kiralyn
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
We have that seat for my 6 year old daughter, too. I love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy2
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM

You bring in old baby stuff...carseats, cribs, strollers, play yards, highchairs, a whole list of stuff and they give you 25% other big baby items.

MedicMommy2
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I have this car seat, too!  Love it!

(He was 17 months old in this ^ picture)

MedicMommy2
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel so out of the loop because I thought Britax was the best....it was just not the best for our vehicle. Why did no one tell me these things?!?! Haha....I am telling yall, once your a mom its the simple things that get you all excited.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM

bump

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:33 PM

yep I had those for my boys I loved them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)