Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get a restraining order

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
Not for me but for my 12 year old SD against BM's boyfriend?

SD doesn't want to be near this "man". He is an alcoholic who drives after drinking with a beer tucked between his legs WHILE he is driving with SD in the car. SD refuses to go to BM's because of him (we have custody - and are in talks with our lawyer, and 12 is the age of decision input state). BM knows why SD won't go there and last night when SD asked if BM was still with him BM lied straight to her and said no. We know it is a lie because he was there, we heard him in the background and when SD asked who the voice was BM admitted it was the boyfriends. So now we can't trust anything she says.

The last conversation DH had with this guy he was screaming at DH (mind you guy has been in the picture for a month to 6 weeks), telling him he had dirt on him, he would have him served, he knows people who know him etc and then said they will be getting SD (that was 3 weeks ago) and nothing came of it. He knows that SD has been telling us stuff about him and we are afraid of what will happen of SD goes over there and he is there. We don't have a problem with BM seeing SD as long as this man isn't around- hence the restraining order. Any ideas?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured