Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TurboTax customers....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
When did you file? When is your refund set to deposit? If you already got your refund, when did you file and when did you get your refund? I filed yesterday and 8 hours later my return was already approved. I haven't tried check "Where's my refund" yet, but I'll start checking on Tuesday or Wed. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma4vr
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

idk... damn i almost with i went with turbo tax now! lol

MrsErdos2011
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine ansd my husband's won't be approved until Feburary because of educational credits

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
You should have. I have used them for 9 years now. My returns are always accepted pretty quick, and we always have our money fast. Although I've never had one accepted quite THAT fast until now. Lol.

Quoting momma4vr:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Mid feb right? I heard about that. It stinks. I'm sorry you are stuck with having to wait.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Mine ansd my husband's won't be approved until Feburary because of educational credits

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Ok....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
We did turbo tax and it took 45 minutes to approve. I was like "holy shit"

Quoting Anonymous:

You should have. I have used them for 9 years now. My returns are always accepted pretty quick, and we always have our money fast. Although I've never had one accepted quite THAT fast until now. Lol.

Quoting momma4vr:

momma4vr
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

lol well i might next year! lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momma4vr:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:37 PM

we went with taxslayer. but I just filed our taxes last night around 11pm. when I got up at 8am and checked it said it was already accepted. the IRS website says it has accepted it and is processing it. but should be able to get it out within 21 days. last year I believe it was only like a week and half from the time we filed till we got our return. so they do it pretty fast.

BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I filed mine and my SO's just within the past two days.

Its supposed to be here by the 22nd. It will probably take a week and a half like last year. I got it really quick. It was approved within hours as well.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Us too. Sucks so bad. We don't rely on, thankfully, but I'm an extremely anxious person and won't relax until it's in our account. Lol.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)