Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People that block aisles...

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 121 Replies
1 mom liked this

I fucking hate you.

I was at costco, and for some reason, it seemed like every where I turned, there was someone blocking the aisle. Costco is huge, how the hell do you block the isle?! And one woman gave me a nasty look for wanting to get around her, like I was a bitch for even thinking that she needed to move out of the way. Another, just stood there and looked at me all clueless like she had no idea she took up the whole isle...How do people think its okay to block an aisle. I just don't get it, especially aisles that are so wide...what is the thought process that goes behind taking up the whole fucking thing?

And then this was just icing on the cake, there were these two adults, no older than 25, who just stopped in the middle of the aisle and started making out...what...the fuck...This isn't high school, its a store...who does that? Its not even romantic in the slightest....I actually said something, because it was gross, stupid, and they were blocking the aisle....seriously... I'm done for the day.

And its not like I was rushing through the store, and just expecting people to move out of my way, I was walking normal, just trying to shop, and people just blatantly take up aisles...how stupid do you gotta be..

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
banana-bear
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM
6 moms liked this
I hate when people walk down the middle of the aisle. Wtf! Pick a side, asshole.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JBiiirdD
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Did you say anything? I speak up to people who do that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
6 moms liked this

There are islands at Costco? Huh?

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

And then this was just icing on the cake, there were these two adults, no older than 25, who just stopped in the middle of the isle and started making out

I would have said loudly, get a freakin' room and get out of the way!

Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That too! Its so frustrating, its like they think they're the only person in the store or something.

Quoting banana-bear:

I hate when people walk down the middle of the aisle. Wtf! Pick a side, asshole.

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Yup...its like that every fucking day at the commissary where I shop. Stupid people blocking the damned aisle and when you excuse me they just look ay you like your freaking crazy or something. I hate it. I avoid aisles unless I know I need something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this

That pisses my dh off so badly that it embarrasses me. He'll stand there waiting for them to move and will loudly say things like, "Isn't it great when inconsiderate assholes take up the entire isle?" Either that or he'll get all flustered and randomly start cutting people off with the cart. He'll do it and loudly say, "Well, everyone else is cutting me off today, I figured I'd try and fit in." Oh my god...it makes me want to off myself right there out of embarrassment lol. I guess I'm just more patient than he is. 

wineisfine
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I just push past asshats, i've been known to ram a cart or two.
Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I just said "Come on! You're in a damn store!"

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

And then this was just icing on the cake, there were these two adults, no older than 25, who just stopped in the middle of the isle and started making out

I would have said loudly, get a freakin' room and get out of the way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM

An isle? They'd have to be the size of an ocean liner to block an isle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured