Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only stupid people or little kids get motion sickness Edit ****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Kids get motion sickness because they're still getting used to what the world is and how they exist in it, Adults get motion sickness because they're too stupid to comprehend they're moving even while sitting on their butts.

Edit for those who don't understand why :  I equate self control and will power to intelligence. Both of which have been able to subdue the effects of motion sickness in people . Some people.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Replies (211-220):
jacandjay
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Yea..ok..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

ok

uh...

sure.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Next time I go on a long car ride, I'll make sure and borrow your car and be stupid all over it...

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM

What the fuck...

tattdmom2prncss
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:08 AM

that's stupid in itself.... motion sickness is a disturbance in the inner ear caused by repeated motion. My DH gets it if he looks down at a cellphone or device and doesnt watch the road and I get it when I'm in the backseat or elevator. So, before you talk with such ignorance again try looking more into it.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:54 AM
LOL.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Kaybean:Oh yes, because motion sickness is something you can control...

Apparently, only if you're smart, lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HOTMOMMY2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM

WOW your a Special Kind of A$$hole aren't you?  I get motion sickness it's a genetic thing with my Grandmother and Mother being worse than I am.  I'm not stupid and I know when I'm moving and Motion Sickness SUCKS.  I can go to Disney but I can't ride too many rides.  Even the Kiddy rides can make me sick.  Watching some rides will make me sick.  OH and I don't get motion sickness when I'm sitting on my butt.  I do however get sick when I don't eat regularly.

You need to change your nasty attitude and educate yourself.  I also wonder why you posted anonymously?  I won't because your a coward and I'm NOT so I will post with my Name so you know that I don't like you or your opinion! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I get motion sickness when I'm congested. my sinuses drain into my equilibrium... So, I am more aware of everything moving, lol..
PEEK05
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Only stupid people believe stupid things like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

So is intelligence.

Quoting HOTMOMMY2:

WOW your a Special Kind of A$$hole aren't you?  I get motion sickness it's a genetic thing with my Grandmother and Mother being worse than I am.  I'm not stupid and I know when I'm moving and Motion Sickness SUCKS.  I can go to Disney but I can't ride too many rides.  Even the Kiddy rides can make me sick.  Watching some rides will make me sick.  OH and I don't get motion sickness when I'm sitting on my butt.  I do however get sick when I don't eat regularly.

You need to change your nasty attitude and educate yourself.  I also wonder why you posted anonymously?  I won't because your a coward and I'm NOT so I will post with my Name so you know that I don't like you or your opinion! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured