Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Only stupid people or little kids get motion sickness Edit ****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Kids get motion sickness because they're still getting used to what the world is and how they exist in it, Adults get motion sickness because they're too stupid to comprehend they're moving even while sitting on their butts.

Edit for those who don't understand why :  I equate self control and will power to intelligence. Both of which have been able to subdue the effects of motion sickness in people . Some people.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Replies (301-310):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Is your post supposed to mean something else and you think we should "get it".

Is this post about more than motion sickness?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM

This is not in medical textbooks, it's my own theory.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you were so proud of being smarter than everyone, then come out of anon and cite your references in the medical books where it says only stupid people or kids get motion sickness.

You're nothing but a liar and an ignorant idiot. Quit fooling yourself and find something better to do, troll...

Quoting Anonymous:

University of North Dakota

School of Medicine and Health Sciences

Quoting Anonymous:

Please, do tell me where you went to med school to obtain such amazing knowledge on motion sickness! I never knew someone so intelligent before!!! You much teach me more!! So, please do tell me- what caused your head-up-the-ass syndrome?? Is it contagious? Is it genetic? I have so many questions for people that know everything!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Kids get motion sickness because they're still getting used to what the world is and how they exist in it, Adults get motion sickness because they're too stupid to comprehend they're moving even while sitting on their butts.

Edit for those who don't understand why :  I equate self control and will power to intelligence. Both of which have been able to subdue the effects of motion sickness in people . Some people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Propose the evidence that took you to this theory and a detailed study over the course of several years, including thousands of demographics and *maybe* I will give it a thought.

I still say you're a troll :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

If you were so proud of being smarter than everyone, then come out of anon and cite your references in the medical books where it says only stupid people or kids get motion sickness.

You're nothing but a liar and an ignorant idiot. Quit fooling yourself and find something better to do, troll...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Please, do tell me where you went to med school to obtain such amazing knowledge on motion sickness! I never knew someone so intelligent before!!! You much teach me more!! So, please do tell me- what caused your head-up-the-ass syndrome?? Is it contagious? Is it genetic? I have so many questions for people that know everything!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

lol Alright, I'll get back to you in 2016

Quoting Anonymous:

Propose the evidence that took you to this theory and a detailed study over the course of several years, including thousands of demographics and *maybe* I will give it a thought.

I still say you're a troll :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I read it and it doesn't make sense. Think about it. Why would a woman not normally get carsick but does while pregnant.... does she become stupid while pregnant? Why would a person get carsick only with the heat in but with the air conditioner on not get sick, same roads, same driver. Doesn't add up. Its not how smart you are or stupid you are it has to do with your inner ears. DS got carsick from time to time prior to tubes in his ears, after, no carsickness unless he is congested. Does that make him stupid during those times alone?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HOTMOMMY2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I am intelligent thank you! :) And your still a Special kind of A$$HOLE and a big fat COWARD!!!!!  I'm also guessing your talking about a family member or a friend of yours.  Or maybe your being that big I Love Conflict A$$HOLE and must create conflict to be happy.

Quoting Anonymous:

So is intelligence.

Quoting HOTMOMMY2:

WOW your a Special Kind of A$$hole aren't you?  I get motion sickness it's a genetic thing with my Grandmother and Mother being worse than I am.  I'm not stupid and I know when I'm moving and Motion Sickness SUCKS.  I can go to Disney but I can't ride too many rides.  Even the Kiddy rides can make me sick.  Watching some rides will make me sick.  OH and I don't get motion sickness when I'm sitting on my butt.  I do however get sick when I don't eat regularly.

You need to change your nasty attitude and educate yourself.  I also wonder why you posted anonymously?  I won't because your a coward and I'm NOT so I will post with my Name so you know that I don't like you or your opinion! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is your post supposed to mean something else and you think we should "get it".

Is this post about more than motion sickness?

No. It's about motion sickness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Dh dr said its an inner ear problem. As does my youngest dr.bi ssuppose the cafe god of an op knows better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Ive never had motion sickness until I got pregnant. Now everytime I get in the car, I get nauseous at the least, if not actually throw up. Its the only time I am ever sick. I cant help it though. Has nothing to do with being "stupid". 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Yes we do become stupid when pregnant. Hence the word "momnesia" Our brains shrink 3-5% due to getting less water than normal.

Quoting eesmommy:

I read it and it doesn't make sense. Think about it. Why would a woman not normally get carsick but does while pregnant.... does she become stupid while pregnant? Why would a person get carsick only with the heat in but with the air conditioner on not get sick, same roads, same driver. Doesn't add up. Its not how smart you are or stupid you are it has to do with your inner ears. DS got carsick from time to time prior to tubes in his ears, after, no carsickness unless he is congested. Does that make him stupid during those times alone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)