Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would these look good in a photo together? *edited-different dressX3*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The shirt stays...the boys have their hearts set. But how about this dress?  Pictures aren't until March 30th, but I need to figure it out in case I have to order something online.

The dress I already have and forgot about, lol

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Kylie819
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
No. The shirt needs to have a common color with the dress, IMO. Also, the shirt is much more casual.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tab022308
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If you two are gonna be I'm colors I think I would go with a white to neutral everything out a little. I get the not agreeing me and dh go back and forth on outfits all the time because we have a hard time finding things we both like 

Quoting Anonymous:

I want her in pink and can't find ANYTHING we both agree on. DH will be in green and I will be in either pink or light blue (depends on if she gets the purple dress pictured or we find a pink/pink and white one we like). 

Quoting tab022308:

I like the shirt but the dress needs to be a different color in my opion..a color that is more dominant on the shirt like green,pink or blue or white

twoblues
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Absolutely, they look great together. I find pictures where the entire family wears solid colors (or the same color) too contrived. Every year my uncle's family takes a family portrait where they all dress in white shirts and jeans. A little variety is nice, don't you think?
pampire
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM

sure

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I like this one:  But I'm not sure because it's got polka dots.

And this one: But the search I did didn't pull up any info on where to purchase it even, lol...just this picture and a "click to share" button.

Quoting tab022308:

If you two are gonna be I'm colors I think I would go with a white to neutral everything out a little. I get the not agreeing me and dh go back and forth on outfits all the time because we have a hard time finding things we both like 

Quoting Anonymous:

I want her in pink and can't find ANYTHING we both agree on. DH will be in green and I will be in either pink or light blue (depends on if she gets the purple dress pictured or we find a pink/pink and white one we like). 

Quoting tab022308:

I like the shirt but the dress needs to be a different color in my opion..a color that is more dominant on the shirt like green,pink or blue or white

ddhb2007
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I like the shirt, but I would choose a different more casual dress in either pink or blue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Bumping

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Pink dess
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Yes and no. I think the plaid is to loud, but I think you can find a better dress. Try to match the pink better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I would do the shirt for everyone and a dark pair of jeans. No dress is going to look right with that shirt.

Either have the boys pick a solid shirt to do pictures with the girl and family and they put that shirt on for their own pictures.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN