Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

gave dh an ultimatum i like what he chose. edit..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
He has four children from four women, he was in committed relationships with 3 of them. They cheated, he left. The fourth got pregnant on purpose trying to get him to stay with her after she also cheated. All of them are welfare fuckups who have multiple children spaced to when wic ends. Dh pays his support and goes to court for custody, yet none of the moms let him see his kids and the courts don't uphold the contempt orders they put in place on the moms.

Oldest just turned 18 dh hasn't seen him since he was 8 or so. He has tried multiple times to see him and contact him to no avail, we sent birthday cards Christmas money, tried adding him on fb all was sent back and dh was blocked.

Next is 15 dh has never seen him mom got remarried and skipped town immediately, we cannot get ahold of her except through the cs agency he asked to see his son or have her dh of 15 yrs adopt the child. This child was raised to believe his SD is his bd. She won't agree (she loses cs if she does) dh left it alone to not mess up this boys life and just pays what he is told.

3rd is 15 bm is a bitch doesn't follow court order ignores contempt and nothing is done child lives 2 miles from us and wants nothing to do with us except Christmas and birthday, and to stop in for me to cut his hair and leave immediately, not even acknowledging his father (no cs order)

4th is 2 and the mother OS so vindictive and manipulative that dh at first played the kill her with kindness game to get to see his child, lies to the courts to get what she wants and wins every time. Even when we obtained the best custody lawyer in the county and she had no lawyer.

I told him either he tells her to abolish cs and get married so her new bf can adopt or he tells her he is done wants nothing to do with child ( she is so bad she let's us see him once a yr and messes with him and dh the whole time, won't leave. So is better for child in long run to not be screwed with by his mother and dragged through courts forever). And just paid his support and changes his number and deleted hers.

He chose to change his number and delete her and block her from everything. I'm proud of him its a hard choice. I would continue courts if he wanted but he doesn't want to put his child through that knowing what the bm is like.

I have no idea why they are all so bad! Dh is an amazing man amazing husband the best father ever to my son (his ss) and we are stable own a home, 2 cars, kids have own rooms even though they don't come over. We have insurance, and great hearts. They are jealous, and don't want to give up welfare is my guess.

Eta* the 2nd is almost 17 the third just turned 15 he was with the 15 yr. Olds mom for 8 yrs and raised her daughter as well as his son. He left because of her cheating and she kept up with the custody order until about 4 years ago.

I know it is not bs fed to me by him as we have been best friends for 16 yrs I am the one who helped him get the paperwork and do the filing and helped prepare him for court. I am the one who sat out in the hall while he fought for his children. I am the one who put him back together after every hearing. I love them as they were mine I watched all of them grow up and was even friends with some of the mothers. He is not the bad guy in any of this. We have the means to provide healthy loving homes for all of them without assistance. And since the oldest turned 18 and moved out of his mothers place, he has been slowly responding to dh he is letting him take his own pace, 18 yr old will text dh and occasionally speak on phone but is not ready to meet in person.

I am not the common denominator for the children they grew up knowing me they have no problems with me. The mothers never had a problem with me until dh asked me to help him with court papers and to be there with him at court, now they hate me. But because I support dh in his decisions and am married to him. One even said to us when she showed up at our wedding that she is jealous and can't believe he married me instead of her, and that he was married before her.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:44 PM
17 moms liked this

Right. All that is everyone elses fault BUT his.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
He can sure pick em, huh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Sounds like your husband has horrible judgment. He picked all these women to bear his children. Sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has four children from four women, he was in committed relationships with 3 of them. They cheated, he left. The fourth got pregnant on purpose trying to get him to stay with her after she also cheated. All of them are welfare fuckups who have multiple children spaced to when wic ends. Dh pays his support and goes to court for custody, yet none of the moms let him see his kids and the courts don't uphold the contempt orders they put in place on the moms.

Oldest just turned 18 dh hasn't seen him since he was 8 or so. He has tried multiple times to see him and contact him to no avail, we sent birthday cards Christmas money, tried adding him on fb all was sent back and dh was blocked.

Next is 15 dh has never seen him mom got remarried and skipped town immediately, we cannot get ahold of her except through the cs agency he asked to see his son or have her dh of 15 yrs adopt the child. This child was raised to believe his SD is his bd. She won't agree (she loses cs if she does) dh left it alone to not mess up this boys life and just pays what he is told.

3rd is 15 bm is a bitch doesn't follow court order ignores contempt and nothing is done child lives 2 miles from us and wants nothing to do with us except Christmas and birthday, and to stop in for me to cut his hair and leave immediately, not even acknowledging his father (no cs order)

4th is 2 and the mother OS so vindictive and manipulative that dh at first played the kill her with kindness game to get to see his child, lies to the courts to get what she wants and wins every time. Even when we obtained the best custody lawyer in the county and she had no lawyer.

I told him either he tells her to abolish cs and get married so her new bf can adopt or he tells her he is done wants nothing to do with child ( she is so bad she let's us see him once a yr and messes with him and dh the whole time, won't leave. So is better for child in long run to not be screwed with by his mother and dragged through courts forever). And just paid his support and changes his number and deleted hers.

He chose to change his number and delete her and block her from everything. I'm proud of him its a hard choice. I would continue courts if he wanted but he doesn't want to put his child through that knowing what the bm is like.

I have no idea why they are all so bad! Dh is an amazing man amazing husband the best father ever to my son (his ss) and we are stable own a home, 2 cars, kids have own rooms even though they don't come over. We have insurance, and great hearts. They are jealous, and don't want to give up welfare is my guess.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM
13 moms liked this

And you told him to stop having contact  with his 2 year old? And he listened? Nice. What winners the two of you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:46 PM
5 moms liked this

yeah, when someone has that many problems with that many people who at one time held the same role in his life, I start to look at what the common denominator in the equation is, and well, it's not the women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

You're kidding right? Your dh sounds like a worthless man-whore pos.

mindie07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

And you told him to stop having contact  with his 2 year old? And he listened? Nice. What winners the two of you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM
8 moms liked this

I like how they ALL cheated on him.  They funny part is you bought that story!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hes obviously a pos and you are too for choosing him, good luck. I sure hope he's had a vasectomy.
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Fantastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)